Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
XXX
#CW!!ZERO
6 posters

Little Info about my Lipo and Matrix Turbo Motor Test

#CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Little Info about my Lipo and Matrix Turbo Motor Test Empty Little Info about my Lipo and Matrix Turbo Motor Test

Post  #CW!!ZERO 05.03.09 0:01

Today I went up to the shop because Rhino was saying that the 11.1v Lipo could out-preform my 10.8v battery which tops out at 14v in my P90. So we plug in my battery with a stock Eg1000 motor, I have various super high speed preformance parts in my gun already, and did the audio rof test and it registered at 28bps, which isnt bad for a EG1000 and a 10.8v battery. But then we go to plug in the lipo and I believe it got 31bps which is a good jump, but we then decide to throw in the Matrix turbo motor and with the lipo battery it was doing 36bps which is amazingly fast, i couldnt believe how fast it was shooting, so for fun we decided to throw on a 12v 5000mAh battery and it jumped it up to 38bps, when i fired it out of the back of the shop into some trees all of the shots fed from the mag and I was quite suprised of the preformance of the Turbo and the Lipo combo, I purhased the Turbo now I just need to get the Lipo. haha
    XXX
    XXX

Little Info about my Lipo and Matrix Turbo Motor Test Empty Re: Little Info about my Lipo and Matrix Turbo Motor Test

Post  XXX 05.03.09 0:10

Cool! Was that with a Dual sector gear? I would love to see this with one of them in it.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Little Info about my Lipo and Matrix Turbo Motor Test Empty Re: Little Info about my Lipo and Matrix Turbo Motor Test

Post  #CW!!ZERO 05.03.09 0:13

No dude it was a systema high speed gear set with a angel piston, but I think I am gonna try a dual sector gear set up with a MP5 that I am gonna get soon.
    UBCS Gibbs
    UBCS Gibbs

Post  UBCS Gibbs 05.03.09 0:50

Yeah, in my M4, I used to run an 11.1v li-po, turbo motor and high speed gears. It was awesome.

I then decided that I would rather not waste ammo, and made it high FPS! Still use the 11.1v li-po though!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 05.03.09 1:17

Zero PM me your email address and I will email the audio files to you also.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 05.03.09 1:18

Yeah it was fun messing around with your stuff today. I love testing different parts especially when I dont have to buy them or put them on! Very Happy
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 05.03.09 7:25

Rhino wrote:Yeah it was fun messing around with your stuff today. I love testing different parts especially when I dont have to buy them or put them on! Very Happy
    Now even I would enjoy that! lol!
    It sounded beastly even when I was there!! Twisted Evil
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 05.03.09 17:36

It was definetly impressive to see the high ROF.I am a lipo user and really like the overall performance,just need to have some more back ups.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 05.03.09 18:48

Rhino wrote:Yeah it was fun messing around with your stuff today. I love testing different parts especially when I dont have to buy them or put them on! Very Happy

Yeah I was so excited to see what my gun did and could do

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 21:12