Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Anybody know anything about these?

Ghost
    Ghost

Anybody know anything about these? Empty Anybody know anything about these?

Post  Ghost 22.06.11 23:58

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Anybody know anything about these? Empty Re: Anybody know anything about these?

Post  NJSC 23.06.11 0:00

Looks very resilient like maybe for heavy weather.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 23.06.11 0:00

I'd say go with Propper, the quality's better from what I've experianced.
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 23.06.11 0:41

I have one of the propper brands TAC-u coats. The quality is good, the sizin it pretty big. I normally wear an XL long and the propper XL long was more like a XXXL. The try spec is about the same in sizing.

Propper is cheaper in price but I was told propper is the supplier for the military so their quality is worse and try-spec is part of the free market and competes with other brands like propped so their quality is better.

I will say either is nice but I have found the 65/35 poly cotton is much hotter than the 50/50 blend. The 50/50 is just much more comfortable. I can't remember if propper makes the TAC-u coat in a 50/50 just using it for comparison, But as for durability they are definitely a rip stop material.

Nightgalaxy.com had them for around 37 dollars with free shipping when I ordered mine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 08.05.24 18:00