Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

dump pouch help

surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

dump pouch help Empty dump pouch help

Post  surefire pigeon 24.06.11 0:01

So I need a tan dump pouch, a large one to fit 8 m4 midcaps. I hate the box ones, so I'm looking into the rolly polly type or a belt mounted one. Can anyone give advice?

On a side note, If anyone has use MAG plastic mids, I have some but are tight in the magwell. Will repeatedly putting them in and pulling them out a hundred times help?
    vorter
    vorter

dump pouch help Empty Re: dump pouch help

Post  vorter 24.06.11 0:10

Lol, the downs of starting a new airsoft team, getting the standardized gear.
    Have you seen the OE TECH bag? W/ the drawstring.
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 24.06.11 0:12

have you tried loosening(just a little) the screw on the mag release? some brand mags just dont fit some brand guns very well. worst case scenerio just sand down the mag until it fits.
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 24.06.11 0:17

ownage1 wrote:have you tried loosening(just a little) the screw on the mag release? some brand mags just dont fit some brand guns very well. worst case scenerio just sand down the mag until it fits.
    It's not that type of fitment. The mags need to be shaven down a mm on one side. The plastic is sticking. So my mags may work better with different companies?
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 24.06.11 0:18

vorter wrote:Lol, the downs of starting a new airsoft team, getting the standardized gear.
    Sorry for the double post, it's hard to multiquote from your iPod, yes that is the one I'm looking into.
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 24.06.11 0:26

xdsdx44 wrote:
    vorter wrote:Lol, the downs of starting a new airsoft team, getting the standardized gear.
    Sorry for the double post, it's hard to multiquote from your iPod, yes that is the one I'm looking into.

Yeah, what Im prob getting, we should make it the team standard dump pouch.
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 24.06.11 0:35

vorter wrote:
    xdsdx44 wrote:

I doubt it's necessary to standardize dump pouches. lol
    vorter
    vorter

Post  vorter 24.06.11 0:45

xdsdx44 wrote:
    vorter wrote:
    xdsdx44 wrote:

I doubt it's necessary to standardize dump pouches. lol

Yeah.. At least reccomend it within the team.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 24.06.11 0:50

xdsdx44 wrote:So I need a tan dump pouch, a large one to fit 8 m4 midcaps. I hate the box ones, so I'm looking into the rolly polly type or a belt mounted one. Can anyone give advice?

On a side note, If anyone has use MAG plastic mids, I have some but are tight in the magwell. Will repeatedly putting them in and pulling them out a hundred times help?

This is similar to the condor dump pouch I use

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_712_715&products_id=34574

Also i use for mag midcaps so i know they fit about 8, but usually after 6 i just put the unused ones in back in the pouch since it gets so weigh down.

I also got a CA M4 which has a tight magwell, and inserting and removing the mag repeatedly would make it easier. If they are too tight like not releasing the mag when the mag release is pushed, might have to sand it down slightly.
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 24.06.11 0:54

Blackhawk 5 wrote:
    xdsdx44 wrote:So I need a tan dump pouch, a large one to fit 8 m4 midcaps. I hate the box ones, so I'm looking into the rolly polly type or a belt mounted one. Can anyone give advice?

This is similar to the condor dump pouch I use

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=30_712_715&products_id=34574

Also i use for mag midcaps so i know they fit about 8, but usually after 6 i just put the unused ones in back in the pouch since it gets so weigh down.

I also got a CA M4 which has a tight magwell, and inserting and removing the mag repeatedly would make it easier. If they are too tight like not releasing the mag when the mag release is pushed, might have to sand it down slightly.
    4 are loose and will fall out or pull out easily, the other 4 are tight and I have to yank em out. If I sand them down, won't that make them too loose for other magwells? I could always add e tape, but I would be switching back and forth with a g&g cm.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 24.06.11 1:13

put the mag in and pull them out would probably be the better option. I only had to sand 1 mag of mine when it could not lock in my magwell at all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 6:01