Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+11
Thrush
savoy6
mxjoe388
Ghost
fallout11
russianairsoftkid
PhoenixFlyer
Ghost101
NJSC
mobaby
Miracle
15 posters

Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.

Miracle
    Miracle

Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.  Empty Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.

Post  Miracle 04.07.11 17:08

RECRUITING FOR GIRLS AIRSOFT TEAM
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.  7353724-silhouette-of-a-girl-with-the-machine-gun-in-the-doorway

My name is Aleeia. If you didn't know that, you can check out my intro post [Here] so you can learn more about me. The main thing you should know about me right now, is that I’m trying to start an all girl airsoft team.(: I started playing airsoft for a little less than a year ago and I think it would be fun get a bunch of girls together and start a team. I've seen a couple girl's play but none too consistently. This is the part where I ask you if you know any girl's that play that would be interested. I know this forum is mostly boys, but you guys could have girlfriends, sisters, friends that play. n__n Experience level isn't high. We're willing to have new girl players that wish to learn more about the sport by joining a team. Below are a couple of things that a player should be before joining.

Here's what i'm looking for:
        ◗◗ ↖↘:Players who play in Southeast Atlanta (Airdog, SS Airsoft, Metropolis, ect.)
        ◗◗ ↖↘:Players who own there own gun and know a little bit about it.
        ◗◗ ↖↘:players At least 15 years old, recommended between ages of 15-21.
        ◗◗ ↖↘:Must have a way to be contacted quickly
        ◗◗ ↖↘:Unsaid requirments is players must be a girl who is willing to practice and be on a team xD This is a girl's team.

Now it's time to meet the team so far.
        Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.  Girlsairsoftteam
        →▉: ❝Aleeia❞ →▉: ❝Morgan❞→ ▉: ❝Kirstie❞→ ▉: ❝Cheyenne❞→ ▉:
        ✪---P90--------------Pink G&G----------M4----------TBA----✪

Now to join it's simple.
        First fill out the form below then E-mail it to me at accidental-hero@live.com
        or Pm it to me on the MetroAtlanta fourms

Name: put your name here
        Experience level: Beginner? Medium? Expert?
        How long have you been playing: Months, days, years, a couple games?
        Skills: Steath? Sniper? Rushing? Full Auto?
        Way of Contact: E-mail? The Fourms? Facebook?

Also on a sidenote, the team's name is in progress, it's going to be discussed when we get a little more people. As of Right now, we're open to suggestions.

The team name is Black Sunset. (:
        Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/insights/?sk=po_281966831857822#!/pages/Team-Black-Sunset/281966831857822

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Last edited by Miracle on 06.03.12 19:04; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added team memebers/new name ideas)
    mobaby
    mobaby

Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.  Empty Awesomepost!!!

Post  mobaby 04.07.11 20:12

Heyy I love the post, you did a real good job at that:) Also I agree with everything you said 100% we need a few more girls out there, the guys over run us yes, but we are we girls, we are a little better then them in a way. I am not saying that guys are stupid or anything, but at times girls are better then guys. Ever since I started playing airsoft I have wanted to have a girls team, I felt like I was the only girl out there. I know I haven't played as long as some of these people, but still it's not about how long you have played, it's about the love of the game. So if you are girl and read this message and you meet what Aleeia said then please e-mail or p.m her, we need more girls. Three girls can do thing, but more will be so much better at beating the boys. Thanks and hope to see at the games.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.  Empty Re: Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.

Post  NJSC 04.07.11 22:31

Boys are stupid. Razz

Post  Guest 04.07.11 22:34

Best of luck to your team. Hope it grows!
    mobaby
    mobaby

Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.  Empty Thanks

Post  mobaby 05.07.11 17:46

Thank you a lot, I am sure it will go great, and yes boys are stupid. I live with poopdaddy and not being mean because I love him, but he is like a big kid himself. I mean that does lead to stupid half the time. But other then them just being stupid they are pretty cool, but this girls team is going to whip there tails! The boys act like they are all big and bad until they hit with a pink gun and the pink gun was fired by a girl. just makes everything the better:)
    Ghost101
    Ghost101

Post  Ghost101 06.07.11 17:07

you should call your team the fallen angles

Post  Guest 06.07.11 17:22

^ "Fallen Angles "

Yes, one of you can be right, one can be acute, and one can be obtuse! Laughing
    PhoenixFlyer
    PhoenixFlyer

Post  PhoenixFlyer 06.07.11 19:33

Aggressor wrote:^ "Fallen Angles "

Yes, one of you can be right, one can be acute, and one can be obtuse! Laughing

lol....you, sir, get cookies next time I see you

And Good Luck with your new team. Looking forward to playing with you.
    mobaby
    mobaby

Recruiting: Girl's Airsoft Team.  Empty Why

Post  mobaby 27.07.11 13:58

Why does he get a cookie?
    Read my signature very carefully, okay?
    russianairsoftkid
    russianairsoftkid

Post  russianairsoftkid 15.12.11 16:49

can i join?
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 15.12.11 19:02

russianairsoftkid wrote:can i join?
    No Dom, your not a girl >___>
    fallout11
    fallout11

Post  fallout11 16.12.11 9:02

But he could work on it! Suspect
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 16.12.11 17:10

Miracle wrote:
    russianairsoftkid wrote:can i join?
    No Dom, your not a girl >___>

That can be remedied Twisted Evil
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 16.12.11 17:25

mobaby wrote:Why does he get a cookie?
    Read my signature very carefully, okay?
    haha you shoot a girls gun Smile
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 16.12.11 17:49

anyway....there are several female only teams in socal,tx. and in europe and a good number in asia...most of them have really good reps as players ,usually doing better then their male counterparts...
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 07.01.12 1:44

Okay, so we finally picked a team name. After much debate, our team is Black Sunset (:and we're working on getting a fifth memeber. We even picked a uniform and everything. We're gonna look legit guys Cool
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 14.01.12 7:20

A few years ago at a WWII event, there were several women players on the Axis side and a couple playing as Allies. They were all incredible players, and for some reason were predominantly snipers. They were, in fact, the best snipers I have ever seen, then or now. Maybe it's because women have better visual accuity or perhaps are more patient, who knows. Anyway, I would like to see more women in airsoft; maybe if we guys could curb our testosterone poisoning, more women might come out. I use my phone for this website so I couldn't make out the dates on these posts: any chance Black Sunset might make it to Op:SOCO?
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 14.01.12 15:33

The post is fairly new (: We're actually trying to go to OP: SOCO. We only really have one sniper, but we're a pretty good team. We played at Airdogs ZombieFest. Half of us are fairly new, so don't expect too much. >u< But you'll probably see us there. Thanks for the post (:
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 14.01.12 17:44

Thrush wrote:A few years ago at a WWII event, there were several women players on the Axis side and a couple playing as Allies. They were all incredible players, and for some reason were predominantly snipers. They were, in fact, the best snipers I have ever seen, then or now. Maybe it's because women have better visual accuity or perhaps are more patient, who knows. Anyway, I would like to see more women in airsoft; maybe if we guys could curb our testosterone poisoning, more women might come out. I use my phone for this website so I couldn't make out the dates on these posts: any chance Black Sunset might make it to Op:SOCO?

you have something brown on your nose Razz
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 16.01.12 7:59

All the truth; there was one sniper in particular we called "Lily Marlene". She had about twelve of us pinned down and by the end of the round, had picked off eight of us. Her sister snipers had simmilar success. Last couple of times I played CQB, there was a woman who killed everybody, and nobody saw it coming. Mile High City at Red Fox has a sniperette whom no one has ever been able to take out, even as she racks up double-digit kills. Florida and Texas have all-female teams who have a reputation of eating their young. Maybe you're seeing brown on my nose because of that vacuum between your ears.
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 16.01.12 10:57

Thrush wrote:All the truth; there was one sniper in particular we called "Lily Marlene". She had about twelve of us pinned down and by the end of the round, had picked off eight of us. Her sister snipers had simmilar success. Last couple of times I played CQB, there was a woman who killed everybody, and nobody saw it coming. Mile High City at Red Fox has a sniperette whom no one has ever been able to take out, even as she racks up double-digit kills. Florida and Texas have all-female teams who have a reputation of eating their young. Maybe you're seeing brown on my nose because of that vacuum between your ears.

or i can tell when someone is kissing up? I def know of the successes of Russias female snipers, it just seems that someone is a little eager to give praise Razz
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 16.01.12 11:22

or i can tell when someone is kissing up? I def know of the successes of Russias female snipers, it just seems that someone is a little eager to give praise Razz [/quote]

chill man
    the guy is just saying good luck

you seem to be all over jumping on this team.
    JUST REMEMBER MY DAUGHTER IS A MEMBER!!!
    food for thought
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 16.01.12 14:05

poopdaddy wrote:

or i can tell when someone is kissing up? I def know of the successes of Russias female snipers, it just seems that someone is a little eager to give praise Razz

chill man

food for thought

i just be trollin fools. i'll behave

Last edited by wolf six on 16.01.12 19:19; edited 1 time in total
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 16.01.12 15:20

wolf six wrote:
    poopdaddy wrote:

chill man

food for thought

i just be trollin fools. i'll behave[/quote]

Sounds like someone's fixin' to get a SMACKDOWN! Twisted Evil
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 16.01.12 16:21

Okay, you're right, women have no right to play airsoft, only little boys who like to dress up army man suits and go pew! pew! pew! and spray and pray. And I'm only sharing experiences I've had playing airsoft because I want to pick up a woman who is young enough to be my granddaughter. Sorry, forgot no girls were allowed in the little boy's treehouse, and that you're only supposed to discourage good play or anything different

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 20:25