Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

anyone know where i can get custom patches made for real cheap?

mwilson
    mwilson

anyone know where i can get custom patches made for real cheap? Empty anyone know where i can get custom patches made for real cheap?

Post  mwilson 10.07.11 23:47

i need to make a patch for me and some of my friends.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

anyone know where i can get custom patches made for real cheap? Empty Re: anyone know where i can get custom patches made for real cheap?

Post  Bulldog94 12.07.11 20:46

ButlerPatches.com
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

anyone know where i can get custom patches made for real cheap? Empty Re: anyone know where i can get custom patches made for real cheap?

Post  xyzpdq0121 13.07.11 10:22

Define cheap... I used Butler Patches for my last order. They were cheap once you ordered 50-100 but I had to stay on top of them for quality. We did something like 10 edits and 7 sew-outs because they kept messing up crap. We FINALLY got a patch that looks awesome but it took A LOT of work to get it right and I had to talk to the president of the company to make sure it was done right. So my advice would be to spend a bit more and go local (HD Embroidery in Buford does great work, best in the city) or take your chances online. Just be prepared to get what you pay for unless you demand better. If you are only ordering 1 or 2 patches, be prepared to pay $16-$20 per patch depending on the design and fill.
    S.M.A.
    S.M.A.

Post  S.M.A. 14.07.11 11:26

butlerpatches

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 0:51