Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2

lilyang
    lilyang

Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2 Empty Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2

Post  lilyang 13.08.11 18:00

Maruzen APS2 SV
    Laylax Zero trigger
    Laylax Bolt handle
    Laylax Teflon Cylinder (piston, piston head, spring guide, and spring)
    Laylax Aero Chamber
    Laylax Fluted Barrel
    Laylax Light Weight Teflon Coated Receiver
    Systema 6.04 Tbb
    Real Steel Harris Bipod
    Tasco 3-9x 40mm scope w/ KA sunshade
    Uncle Mike's sling swivels

I got it 2nd or rather 3rd hand for a steal since it had some fixing upping to do. Overall it is an awesome rifle just have to tweak it a little more. Look for it at ACZ in the near future and some better pics along with that. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2 IMAGE_280
    Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2 IMAGE_279

lilyang

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2 Empty Re: Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2

Post  NJSC 13.08.11 21:15

Nice upgrades! I've always been a laylax fan. What spring are you running in it? What bucking?
    lilyang
    lilyang

Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2 Empty Re: Yang's return to Airsoft: Laylax'ed Maruzen Aps2

Post  lilyang 16.08.11 16:59

I am currently using some guarder hard bucking and a modified spring which gives it about 500fps with .3s, still finicking around with it though. I have a few springs to bring it a little closer to the ACZ limit which I am trying out soon
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 16.08.11 19:04

Not bad. I've never messed with the APS2 platform but I hear it's pretty good. I'd love to have like a tanaka with an hpa setup.
    lilyang
    lilyang

Post  lilyang 17.08.11 18:52

Haha yeah I was actually on the hunt for a tanaka aics with the pcs bolt but couldn't find one at a reasonable price. After I give this a go, I will take a look at gas rifles again, but this one took a pretty good chunk out of the yang bank.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 23:37