Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
bulloch proof
Twitch
Miracle
MSG Ridgeway
GUNNER
9 posters

Thank you from Battlezone for all the players that played to OP:VENOM

GUNNER
    GUNNER

Thank you from Battlezone for all the players that played to OP:VENOM Empty Thank you from Battlezone for all the players that played to OP:VENOM

Post  GUNNER 26.09.11 8:33

I want to personal thank all the players you came a played this weekend. We had a great turnout and I will be looking for you all Dec 10-11 for our Toys for Tots game with AIRDOG. We will more troop transports for this one and a few more goodies for all the players to enjoy. But I hope you all had a great time and I enjyed meeting you all. If you have any questions call me or IM me on here and I look forward to seeing you all again real soon.
    GUNNER
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Thank you from Battlezone for all the players that played to OP:VENOM Empty Re: Thank you from Battlezone for all the players that played to OP:VENOM

Post  MSG Ridgeway 26.09.11 8:38

It was a great op, i look foward to making the next one!
    Miracle
    Miracle

Thank you from Battlezone for all the players that played to OP:VENOM Empty Re: Thank you from Battlezone for all the players that played to OP:VENOM

Post  Miracle 27.09.11 1:08

I'll try to make the TOys for TOts game. (: Op Venom was too fun and had a good feild, despite the long walks. xD
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 27.09.11 8:46

we already have 2 rtv kubotas for transports and working on a few more. so no long walks.lol
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 27.09.11 8:49

lets have some trailers lol, i almost fell of the side of the gator. i am a little disapointed though, i got your vehicle running and we didnt even use it. maybe next time
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 27.09.11 8:53

I loved the long walks! Seriously! It ment that you were more careful about moving because the respawn was so far away, so you didnt want to do something stupid that would get you killed. It also ment that you could hold take positions easier because the defending force wouldnt walk 500 feet and respawn, they woud have to walk 500 meters lol I liked the field just how it is. And I dont think you should add anymore bunkers. You dont need bunkers to have a good field. Natural terrain is the best imo.
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 27.09.11 9:37

thanks i am glad you liked the field i will building up the existing outpost and bases for more defense and we have already got diablo on the roster for the next game and we have 2 large trailers for the kubotas
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 27.09.11 9:57

GUNNER wrote:thanks i am glad you liked the field i will building up the existing outpost and bases for more defense and we have already got diablo on the roster for the next game and we have 2 large trailers for the kubotas
    Surprised YAY!
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 27.09.11 12:14

GUNNER wrote:thanks i am glad you liked the field i will building up the existing outpost and bases for more defense and we have already got diablo on the roster for the next game and we have 2 large trailers for the kubotas

I was saying I enjoyed everything as is, and not to add trans or bunkers, but thats just me haha.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 27.09.11 14:06

Twitch wrote:

I was saying I enjoyed everything as is, and not to add trans or bunkers, but thats just me haha.
    a few troop transports wont hurt twitch,
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 27.09.11 16:20

Yea it seemed that the rebel base was closer to action that the US team

the troop transport would help if there were more of them or have a certain radio channel to call for pickup

kilomike
    kilomike

Post  kilomike 28.09.11 10:21

Miracle what team were you on? I had amazing time.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 28.09.11 12:12

kilomike wrote:Miracle what team were you on? I had amazing time.

She was on the best team! REBELS!!!!!
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 28.09.11 13:10

Rhino wrote:
    kilomike wrote:Miracle what team were you on? I had amazing time.

She was on the best team! REBELS!!!!!

What he said. ^^
    Takfire
    Takfire

Thank you from Battlezone for all the players that played to OP:VENOM Empty

Post  Takfire 28.09.11 18:24

The failure with the Sandbar will not happen again, as replacement vendors are being located.
    kilomike
    kilomike

Post  kilomike 28.09.11 19:06

Thanks for clearifying that Tak. And I thought that was right Miracle.
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 28.09.11 21:31

failure at the sandbar? What happened with that?
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 28.09.11 22:36

the sandbar was supppose to be the primary source of food for you guys and they backed out the day of. I apologize for that and not to worry Gunner is taking care of it and i am in talks with Zaxbys for them to bring out their 17 foot lunch truck for you guys to have breakfast, lunch and dinner Sat and maybe dinner on friday if we have enough people pulling in Friday. SO how does Zaxbys sound??? And talk to a few others just in case.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 29.09.11 7:26

sounds awesome. I know a few of us went after the game to zaxby's lol
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 29.09.11 16:31

i like the little breakfast joint down the street, it was off the hook. and it was cheap! on a side note i was also looking forward to the beautiful women gunner had promised me at the sandbar, i was a little disapointed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 17:24