Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+14
Silent_Option
cagcmc@gmail.com
wolf six
Asia7th
Andy
flipa
Miracle
Ghost101
MSG Ridgeway
kilomike
zander
mxjoe388
just some kid
Blackhawk 5
18 posters

Christmas presents (swag thread)

kilomike
    kilomike

Christmas presents (swag thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas presents (swag thread)

Post  kilomike 28.12.11 0:27

I just ordered some stuff off ASGI I will post some pics once i get it.
    Hippie
    Hippie

Christmas presents (swag thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas presents (swag thread)

Post  Hippie 28.12.11 0:45

My Christmas list, that I had spent about a good 4 hours typing and hyperlinking, was completely ignored. I got Army PT sweats (but no shorts or T-Shirt, and I don't work out in sweats), an MW3 T-Shirt (I despise MW3, I just sold my copy), a book on how to get the highest possible scores on the ASVABs, some pants, a hoodie, a laptop, and a jacket. Now the laptop is nice but I already have a working computer. My mom noticed that I was getting pretty miffed and said "We didn't get anything on your list because it was too specific and we didn't want to get the wrong thing."

I was really relying on Christmas to kinda jump-start my 'Nam impression by supplying me with the basics. Now it looks like I'll be asking for cash for my upcoming birthday and buying all of my gear myself, which sucks because I wanted to buy a flak-jacket.
    russianairsoftkid
    russianairsoftkid

Post  russianairsoftkid 29.12.11 9:31

I got a magpul stock and I ordered a magpul foregrip and some hicaps.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.03.24 0:50