Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+23
Rock5
just some kid
SC Moose
Takfire
timm57
Andy
MSG Ridgeway
rcpilotjr
stuckmojo
LORD TYRANT
zmonster
-a|ex
Miracle
Blackhawk 5
marpat96
s92harrell
Zombie
jsts ghost
HavenUnitOctopus
Hippie
Asia7th
BKMrBlack
poopdaddy
27 posters

OP SOCO AAR

poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

OP SOCO AAR Empty OP SOCO AAR

Post  poopdaddy 11.03.12 18:22

great game
    thanks
    AIRDOG,BATTLEZONE,AND ALL THE SC/GA PLAYERS FOR THIS ONE
    THIS MAKES FOUR IN A ROW FOR OP WINS FOR ME
    THAT SAID,THIS IS MY LAST CO(I NEED SOME PLAYTIME)

TO ALL THE SC PLAYERS THANK YOU FOR A GREAT FIGHT,I AM SORRY THAT YOUR CHAIN OF COMMAND BROKE DOWN.
    YOU GUYS HAD US UNTIL AROUND 4PM AFTER THAT I A GOOD RUN OF LUCK,AND THEN IT ALL WENT SOUTH
    FOR THAT I AM SORRY.
    YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HEAR THAT THE GAME WAS UN-FAIR,NOT TRUE
    WE STOPPED EARLY BECAUSE SC ONLY HAD""40""PLAYERS ON THE FIELD AND WERE OUT NUMBERED.
    NOT MY FAULT! AT THAT TIME I HAD LOST ALOT OF MY MAIN TEAMS TO AMMO UP AND HIDRO.
    THE WAY I SEE IT IS IF YOU ONLY HAD""40""PLAYERS THEN THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE AND YOU MUST LET THE CO SHOULDER IT.
    I DON'T THINK WE STOP PLAYING, YOU JUST MAN UP AND TAKE IT.DO THE BEST WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.
    YOUR COMMAND,YOUR TEAM,YOUR JOB.
    THIS FIGHT WAS CLOSE 160+ GA 130+ SC AND SC HAD MORE MEDICS TO EVEN THIS OUT
    IF YOU WANT A GAME LIKE THIS TO ALWAYS BE PERFECT AND EVEN THEN IT WILL END IN A TIE.
    I AM SAD THAT THIS HAPPEND.
    LET ME SAY
    DO NOT OVER PLAN A AIRSOFT GAME,I WILL OPEN MY PLANNIG FORUN FOR ALL TO VEIW.SEE HOW MUCH I DID AND LEARN FROM THERE.
    I AM IN NO WAY A PERFECT CO,I JUST ADAPT WELL TO AIRSOFT PLAYERS STYLE.
    I DON'T SPEND TIME PLANNING JUST TO GET MAD WHEN IT DOES NOT WORK OUT.THIS IS A GAME,FIND 4 OR 5 GOOD TEAMS AND USE THEM.LET ALL THE OTHERS PLAY AIRSOFT.(CANNON FODDER)
    IF WE EVER DO ANOTHER GAME I THINK THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE SOME PEOPLE HAPPY WILL TO LINE ALL OF US UP AND SHOOT EACH OTHER,THEN THE SCORE WILL BE EVEN AND WE CAN ALL GO HOME.
    I WILL ADD MORE TO THIS LATER.NOW ON TO SUNDAY

AAAAAAWWWWWWSSSSSOOOOOMMMMEEEE
    GHOST ROCKED IT
    THAT GAME WAS GREAT,ALL PLAYERS HAD SMILES
    GREAT FIGHTS.
    GREAT FUN.
    GOOD TIMES
    A REAL CLASS AIRSOFT MATCH.

TO ALL MY GA GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANOTHER WIN.
    I ASK THAT WE DON'T SMACK TALK THE SC PLAYERS,THEY HAD US ON THE ROPES FOR A GOOD BIT.
    THEY HAD A COMMAND FAIL,THEY ALL STILL PLAYED WITH HONOR AND STYLE.THEY GAVE US A GOOD GAME ON SATERDAY
    AND THE GAME OF THE YEAR ON SUNDAY.WE WON BUT THE SC PLAYERS DID NOT LOSE THIS GAME.
    YOU GUYS ARE GREAT
    LATER
    POOP
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

OP SOCO AAR Empty Re: OP SOCO AAR

Post  poopdaddy 11.03.12 18:59

check out all of my planning
    http://poopdaddysairsoft.lefora.com/forum/category/soco-planning/
    this is all the planning we did,you CO a game on the fly
    its not the army and most players do not follow orders
    get a few who will and you can win a game
    just sharing what i have learned
    later
    poop
    BKMrBlack

Post  BKMrBlack 11.03.12 19:35

Hey guys. We had a blast at this event. Saw a lot of great gameplay on both sides, and I will say that Poop did a great job commanding the GA team. There are 2 things that make a HUGE difference in winning a game like this: Command and Control and having teams that will do what you ask them to do and not run off and do whatever they want. Believe me, I've done my fair share of command, and it is NOT an easy job.

Kudos to those who stuck it out. We swapped to the SC team for Sunday play so that we could try and even it up and all have a good time. We were getting hammered by GA after being pushed back, but the SC players who were still out there on Sunday never gave up and just kept at it, and it ended up with a great day of play. That's what it's all about.

I do want to say this about many of the accusations that were made: Sometimes you think you hit someone and you didn't (in brush you NEVER know). Sometimes the guy you think is still shooting at you after you hit him isn't him at all, but the guy behind him. And sometimes it's really someone cheating.

But if you look for the bad in folks all the time you will see it. You will miss the good in them, and you just might even see some bad that isn't even there. Remember that in all walks of life and you will find that people aren't always as bad as they seem.

Thanks to everyone who made this game so great. Airdog, you guys are a class act, and I'm always excited to come play a game you put on. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Mr.Black
    Captain, The Black Knights
    Honor, Integrity, Sportsmanship
    www.TheBlackKnights.net
    Asia7th
    Asia7th

Post  Asia7th 11.03.12 20:41

Had alot of fun, but ALOT of walking
    Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 11.03.12 20:51

Agreed. That was the most fun I've had in awhile. I learned a few good lessons that I'll be sure to use in the future. I got a few good "war stories" to tell but I don't have the energy. I'll put 'em up tomorrow; after I've slept.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 11.03.12 21:09

This s is another one of those games where my gun broke half way and i sat out, and guess what I still had a great time. Not one second I felt like leaving because I had fun roasting weenies over the open fire, and listening to friends war stories.
    Thanks poop for the air nozzle even tho something else went wrong lol. I will be at full strength next game for sure.

Also thanks to airdog for another awesome op can't wait for the next one.
    jsts ghost
    jsts ghost

Post  jsts ghost 11.03.12 21:15

This is what I have written on the AOSC AAR.

"Thank you!
    I want to thank everyone that came out. I know it was a hard event to have positive feelings about, with what we had to work with.
    I want to address a few things.
    First: It was my suggestion to take the southern hq. My reasons were that good fields of fire, location to campsite and flatness, close to the cabins that Mojo used, the northern section of the field was not known Poop or most of his core teams, and when Ga player would bleed out they would have to go uphill all the way to respawn. These are good reasons that I gave Mojo, and if you thought about it, would agree.
    Side note, the Ga campsite, 7 vehicles had to be pulled out because of getting stuck.

Second: Time of start and early stops of game play.
    I have never gone to any large event that started on time. Safety briefings are a major need in clarifacation of rules. Many players can recite all the major rules, but the rules that are needed for a perticual op have to take time. Yes, knowing all this, I would have had the briefing an hour proir to start, but that is just normal for all major ops that I have been too.
    Early stops were because of safety and stress issues. While I may not have argeed in the stopages, I have to respect them. Mojo is our commander. His reasons are for the safety of all players, but Sc players above all else.

Third: Calling players out.
    Yes, it was an issue that both sides had. How that happens is one player hits another, then does not call it. The attacker then sends reminder shots, and the attackie still does not call it. Well guess what, monkey see, monkey do. I found out that my girlfriend's son started doing this, after we got back home. Guess what, both are at fault. Yes, both side started it and that was found to be accepted by admin to a degree.
    Not fair, but it take one person to stop it but just walking away.
    It may be possible to "cut the bush" to hit other players, but with a .30 gram, it is very hard to do it.

Fouth: Field markings and out of play zones.
    When Mojo, Moose, Merv, Rock (and his kids), and I walked the field, we did see the issues of boundries markers where not up. We did address that with Gunner that afternoon. He dropped the ball. But with my platoon, they listened and did not brake that area. Yes I had to walk twice, because I had to clear Ga players out of there. Those that I told, did not do it again and passed that info on to whom ever they met. But admin got notice and fixed that really quick.

Props:
    Mojo- strong leader with well rounded safety in mind with players
    Zoobie- Damn great comms and traffic controller
    Jester- Straight up operator with great communicaton at the day and wow at the night for my eyes.
    2nd platoon- You made me proud to work so good with conventional movements.
    All my medics (2nd platoon and Sunday play)- "If I don't see two medic tags on walking players, I will shoot you all!" Super fast and hardest working players I have seen in a loooonngg time!
    SC players (and thoughs darn GA players, who came to our aid)- Thank you for all that you have done, and making the game more enjoyable.
    Gunner- As always, very dynamic field that I do enjoy to play at. "Get thoughs tape lines up!"
    Tak, Zartan, and Airdog crew- Great game ideas and thanks for the quick responces.
    And SC and GA player- Thank you when you did the honorable thing and called your hit.

I hope that I did not show any unsportman actions, if I did, I do apologize.

Ghost"

Poop- So darn close to getting you in my crosshairs.
    Sorry I am Bad with Names, but Sleepy at Poop's fire barrel Saturday night- Awesome trading shots with you under the power lines.
    Andy- Honor to battle against you. But much rather have you and your team by my side.
    Big man from Blackwater- "No, no, no! You are suppost to be on a tape line. Not by the Crane!" Great shooter and very respectable shooter over my head at the guy behind me at the crane.
    All the GA players that stayed on Sunday! No words with ever let you know how much the SC players and I had!
    Thank you

See you in July... or sooner!

Ghost

Sunday was fantastic. As I was doing my post briefing/ good byes after Sundays game, SC camp had smiles, dragging feet, and a lot of great stories from the Sundays battles.
    Zombie
    Zombie

Post  Zombie 11.03.12 21:51

Beautiful post poop

I had a great time out there, best game in a long time. I played in every game, started out bad because me and group of about 10 of new people to the area got lost and ended up at the sandbar. After about an hour and a half in we finally made it back to the hotspots. We got back in there and did what we do best. It sucked how SC quit on the night game I was looking forward to playing really late. The next-day-game kinda made up for it though.
    s92harrell
    s92harrell

Post  s92harrell 11.03.12 21:53

Honestly, not the best game in my opinion. I ended up having to leave before the night game began, so here's my take on the day game:
    -MED's! People breaking them all over the place. My understanding was that if you were within MED, you had to offer a surrender before you fired. I was shot three times from less than ten feet from a younger GA player.
    -Hit calling. While I didn't have a lot of issues with it, I heard a lot of complaining. I think a lot of people don't realize how much shooting through brush can change the flight of the BB. That being said, I did witness a couple of VERY blatant hit issues that seems to be a repetitive thing.
    -Game length. This is my fourth Airdog OP, and everytime, they run it with a HUGE portion during the day. My take: break it up! Run two or three hours and then a half an hour or forty five minute break. That'll prevent a lot of what I saw on the SC end that was people just walking back to camp for reloading/hydro/whatever.
    To be blunt, I'm a GA player myself. While my squad played for SC, I have to say that I was remarkably disappointed in the behavior of the GA players throughout the game. I found myself spending a large portion of the time apologizing the the SC guys for the actions of my fellow GA players.

Also, special note to the GA medic who revived me after our run at the GA base...thanks bro. Very Happy
    marpat96

Post  marpat96 11.03.12 22:14

Wow, defending the Cabin area from you GA guys was HELL. Good job to whoever that was, you wiped out my scout team, and how about the epic Sunday fight at the Wall? I stood up and there were GA players all around me, I was like, "SAFETY KILL OMG I'M ABOUT TO GET SHOT DO I SHOOT OMG THEY'RE STARING AT ME" so I safety killed 2 guys no less than 2 ft from me, then shot some more about 10 ft from me, then was shot in the face, back, hands, knuckles, ear, cheek, glasses (eyepro is king), nose, gun, vest, chest, neck, somehow back of my leg, kneecap, ect. That was pretty funny. To the GA player with the mini M4 variant rifle that was shooting very fast ROF wise, I believe you always have a TAR-21 with a black scope and a camo netting on your back, good job, you shot me multiple times somehow :/
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 11.03.12 22:17

I must say i had a pretty good time on the field, and i got some nice cuts on my face and hands from healing people in the thorns Very Happy Players on the SC team gave us a good fight and kudos to those of you who stick it out till sunday. Had a great time sneaking around (climbing hills mostly) with tyrant, sgt. anderson, harris, and the rest of dagger unit.
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 11.03.12 22:27

Poopdaddy did put a lot of planning into this Op and it was fun being under his command once again(: I espically enjoyed haveing the camp site that Georgia did, nice open field! But my dad's car did get stuck in the mud and a tractor had to pull it out...lol. And did anyone hear those dogs barking all Saturday night at the GA campsite?

But about the game, Loved the props/objectives and I think it ran smoothly enough. Just wish it didn't end so soon! but I'm sure SC had fun too, it was a very action packed Saturday for everyone. I brought as much as my newly formed team as I could (Girl with the Pink G&G, Girl with the pink glasses, The girl in Muliticam, and Me-the girl with the p90s), and we had a lot of fun. It was their first major OP game, and they had a blast. We didn't even care that our feet hurt afterwards! unfornatly, some of them got sick at different intervels and couldn't play the whole game.

and poop, reading your whole post in all caps killed my eyes o___0;; LOL.
    Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 11.03.12 22:37

Yeah, I had bad luck with MED's too; I can't judge distance very well. One incident, I had a sniper rifle, borrowed from a fiend, and me and a small group were heading back to HQ from the guard shack to talk to Poopdaddy. Along the way we made contact with a SC force. I saw a SC player directly in front of me. He was aiming up the trail at a 90 degree angle away from me. I yell "Surrender" three times at the top of my lungs and then got lit up by him, which was more than likely just a natural reaction. He realized his mistake and called himself out after a small WTF lecture from me. I then got hit AGAIN by his teammate who moved up during the incident. I walked back the the guard shack then, when I re-spawned, I walked back up the trail and he was already out. He apologized to me and said that his gearbox was really loud, and that he couldn't hear when he fired on full auto. I told him that it was cool; I don't hold grudges long. It's just a game, and were all human.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 11.03.12 22:53

marpat96 wrote:Wow, defending the Cabin area from you GA guys was HELL. Good job to whoever that was, you wiped out my scout team, and how about the epic Sunday fight at the Wall? I stood up and there were GA players all around me, I was like, "SAFETY KILL OMG I'M ABOUT TO GET SHOT DO I SHOOT OMG THEY'RE STARING AT ME" so I safety killed 2 guys no less than 2 ft from me, then shot some more about 10 ft from me, then was shot in the face, back, hands, knuckles, ear, cheek, glasses (eyepro is king), nose, gun, vest, chest, neck, somehow back of my leg, kneecap, ect. That was pretty funny. To the GA player with the mini M4 variant rifle that was shooting very fast ROF wise, I believe you always have a TAR-21 with a black scope and a camo netting on your back, good job, you shot me multiple times somehow :/

to your disadvantage, i've played battlezone a number of times and new how long it took to walk from the south camp forward. i led a small group of youngsters (including my sons) toward the cabin and while i was taking point, i spotted your point man. i told the others to lay low and wait until you guys were closer and keep their sights on your group. your point man finally spotted us (he was kinda surprised) then we let off a wall of bb's. too late for you guys to react. classic ambush. we had a good number of ambushes and fun times around the paintball town (road towards the hill - overwatch).

sunday was much better. i didn't have to worry about leading a squad and went off doing what i normally do, sniping from a distance and occasionally letting off 40rps for rushing.

Night Game:

Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 11.03.12 23:21

What I learned from my first big OP:

• I need to balance out my web gear. I was using a canteen cover on my left side. I had four mags in it and I suffered. I'm going to keep working on it.

• I need to keep a small tool kit with me in camp. I needed a soldering iron and I could've fixed my M16 if I had one.

• I need to pack less food, more drinks and stay hydrated. I cramped up Saturday pretty badly, about five times in both legs. Stretching would've helped.

• I should acquire a rucksack. I need to carry more stuff on the field but lack the room.

• I don't need a pouch for food. That long pouch on my belt was filled with slim-jims. I never ate one on the field. Nor did I eat the gum in my smaller pouch in the front of my belt.

• My team has my back. I never missed a game, even though my gun was out of action. I always had one loaned out to me.

• Tucking in your pants and shirt will help with tics. I didn't have a single one on my body. Some are probably roaming my room, crawling on my gear.

• Bring a towel. My BB's got soaked.

[*]My gun's heavy and carrying it sucks. Must purchase a sling, which'll be a 2" general purpose strap.
    zmonster
    zmonster

Post  zmonster 11.03.12 23:57

Day Game,

ODA 105/GFT 5 (Columbus/FT Benning)4th Platoon on the SC Side, fought over on the East side of the field, with alot of our action early in the day being on and just east of Overwatch hill, we got tasked later to push up the east side boundary and raid Poopdaddy (or aleast relieve pressure off the line at the lab area). The highlight was pushing a hasty assault on Poop's position before a force came up to counterattack us, but one of the NCOs got a thunderb in.

We spent the rest of the afternoon fighting in the meatgrinder near the lab area/wall.

(The following goes for all sides)
    MEDs, Safety Kills, and dead rags are the biggest issues.

MEDs need to be enforced by all players regardless of side you on on.

Safety Kill/Surrender/Bang: It is not optional as a few players said after the fact. They exist for safety and not hurting the "killed" player. If anyone planning to attend RIPTIDE, safety kills are going to be used and they are not optional. A few times, my teammates safety killed someone and they immediately fired back saying "Dude, its optional" , but doing the right thing and not shooting someone with a weapon 390 plus FPS at 5 feet truly isn't.

Dead Rags, required, and if you see someone with one, they are out/dead/KIA. Dead men need to at least sit or lie down, standing up and in the way just asked for getting hit more (especially if your squad is behind you).
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 12.03.12 10:57

Yes saftey kills are in place for safety but THEY ARE OPTIONAL I DO NOT HAVE TO ACCEPT IT your idea of not shooting soe one who is more than willing to shoot u or be shot ppint blank your best bet is to just shoot u wont die u might bleed if your not willing to accept the fact that this is airsoft & meds are almost not in the fore front of your mind when being engaged meds go out the window SUCK IT UP QUIT CRYING. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT SAFTEY KILLS YOU BETTER SHOOT ME IM GOING TO SHOT YOU THE RULES STATE (AIRDOG RULES ) if you ask a player to accept the saftey kill & If it is refused or a threatning action is presented(i.e he dosent acct the kill & starts to shoot u or he takes cover) u can shoot that player within the e chest,or,rig PLEASE QUIT CRYING most players are male & afew female I understand if a female is.whining (no offense most of them have more heart then these so called men on the field) most of you guys are the toughest thing on this earth & you cry about a little pain dont act tuff & then start whining u worse than a woman grow up be a man take the pain or get out

Post  Guest 12.03.12 11:08

^+1
    stuckmojo

Post  stuckmojo 12.03.12 11:26

i had fun this weekend thanks for a good time guys
    jsts ghost
    jsts ghost

Post  jsts ghost 12.03.12 13:04

This is posted up on both AOSC and MAA! I will not hide what I am about to say. And what I say, is how i feel.

I HAD A FREAKIN GREAT TIME!!! It was a great game, on a great field.
    What everyone does not quite understand is that a few bad apples DID ruin the bunch on Saturday and Saturday night game. But guess what? If it was that bad, then why did I have over 50 SC players and 70 GA players on Sunday? And if it was just an horrible mess, cheating and just massive rule issues, why was there not one issue on Sunday?
    I will tell you;
    One: Snafu! Get big boy pants on, have fun with others. Show our young players how to be honorable even when all hell is coming around you. Life is not fair, but to show people that you are wanting to be honorable yet complain about all the faults of others, show you have not looked at your own soul.
    Two: Have fun! I like many of you all out there spent money and A LOT of time for this event! For what, to have a few players to piss it all away for lack of honor. NO! I did this, loss time with my family, pull away from the kids at Battlecats that look up to me and have developed in to great young kids, and alot of calls, because I was going to have fun. I made sure that my group got there fix in.
    Three: Those that remained want to truely have fun! No out to prove they are the best but that they truely mattered to the game. I am not faulting for those that left early because of time restriction, family issues, no lodgings, injurys, or prior plans. Those I truely thank you for coming out.
    The ones who left because they got their fellings hurt. There is no excuse. Those, teams on both GA and SC, went in to this game with prijudce and blinders on. YOU CAUSE THE BAD DAY ON SATURDAY! Those players were not missed on Sunday!!

Now this blaming of what went wrong will go on. That will not change! I am not a soldier any more. I don't train as one for over 11 years. Not one player under the age of 18, that was out there, has seen a shot fired in anger. So what thoughts do you think they see when the older leadership complain and point fingers at each other. How do you think we can get those younger players to get from infront of the TV, when they saw piss poor sportmanship, and now the blame game.

I said this once before and I will say this again. This is a hobby. Not training for war. Not a money making event. If you cannot lead and show the kids what sportsmanship is, GO TAKE UP KNITTING AT THE YMCA!

I was hoping to hear of stories of battles, how someone crapped their pants when they found out one player holding off 15-20 players. But no! I see bad sportmanship during and now after the game, on this two forums.

It is what you do with the oranges, when you get them, to show what kind of person you are.

I will see you out on the field and I will not walk around with blinders. Life is too short to not have fun, teach the young, and live as a possitive example.

If you want to talk to me about my views, possitive or negitive, pm me. But remember, the young are reading everyword that you are posting. They do look up to you as leaders. So please choose your words carefully.

Ghost
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 12.03.12 17:04

Just thought i'd post some pics of my team that came. We're new and this was there first big op.

Lol tihs one:
    OP SOCO AAR 423589_3176472782253_1578615099_32598119_772286709_n

and we're such cute noobs lol :

OP SOCO AAR 428098_3176497342867_1578615099_32598125_179364678_n
    stuckmojo

Post  stuckmojo 12.03.12 17:12

i think its really cool to see more women get into airsoft. we dont have that many in sc
    rcpilotjr

Post  rcpilotjr 12.03.12 17:39

No one will ever be happy with the rules made regarding saftey kills/bang/surrender. People will get shot inside MEDs and pitch a fit for the shooter not calling safety/bang/surrender. Then the shooter will yell surrender/bang/safety kill next time and get lit up. Solution? Blast em in their rig if you can. I just don't believe anyone will be content. Ever. I'm not saying one way is the right way. Just that one way is safer...
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 12.03.12 18:18

I wanted the head of who ever threw that flashbang. it went off at my face.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 12.03.12 18:33

ANYWAY..............I had a great weekend. Issues???? Only one's I had were commo and gun issues. It cause me not to get kills that I should have, and dead when I should not have. Oh well....GAME ON, RIGHT??? Ghost and Moose are my new favorite Targets. They are AWESOME to fight against. They move, shoot, and communicate. It was also great to know they were "scared" to get too close to me Wink . It was scary when they realized it was me and would call others to help hunt me down affraid . [/strike]Good[strike]...Great times.

Hit calling....Look...just cause you shot through some bushes/trees at someone does not mean you got them. BBs are not bullets. If your target was at the limit of the range of your gun, and you were shooting through veg, and managed to hit someone, they might not have even felt it. Close the gap and ENGAGE!!! If I shot you, and you didn't call it...well...(I know the range of my gun and usually tried to hold until you were WELL within range)...you still got the welts and might think about calling next time. Maybe.

I found myself solo most of the time. It was great to move to the sound of the guns, find a taget, and shoot them. I also ahd a great time doing what an "older" player should do on the field, motivate and educate the younger ones. I'm sure someone here heard me yelling "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY!?!?!?! NEVER RUN AWAY!!!!! YOU GAVE UP THE GROUND YOU JUST FOUGHT FOR!!!!" Or maybe "Hey, why are you facing me? The Bad Guys are that way."

I saw some really great things Saturday. WHole groups of organized players moving on the field, taking OBJ's and killing SC players. Then, SC players coming back in force.

In the Army when we do an AAR (After Action Review), we always give 3 sustain (good things) and 3 improve (bad things). Here's mine:

SUSTAIN
    1. weather was about the best it could be for airsoft
    2. violence of action by both teams
    3. uniforms were great on both teams (well, the guy with the RED barett...burrr...behra...HAT) Very Happy

IMPROVE
    1. <CENSORED>' 'bout what the other guy did/didn't do
    2. full auto at night Sad
    3. players with hurt feelings (mostly) leaving early and missing the best action on Sunday ( the BEST fighting is ALWAYS ON SUNDAY!!! )

What are yours?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 10:18