Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+6
Andy
just some kid
Hippie
flipa
cagcmc@gmail.com
Asia7th
10 posters

Blouse or Combat shirt for the summer?

Asia7th
    Asia7th

Blouse or Combat shirt for the summer? Empty Blouse or Combat shirt for the summer?

Post  Asia7th 05.04.12 23:02

I want to know your guys opinions.
    cagcmc@gmail.com

Blouse or Combat shirt for the summer? Empty Re: Blouse or Combat shirt for the summer?

Post  cagcmc@gmail.com 05.04.12 23:11

t-shirt

Blouse or Combat shirt for the summer? Empty Re: Blouse or Combat shirt for the summer?

Post  Guest 06.04.12 10:44

I have always worn the blouse. A combat shirt will be much more comfortable. A t-shirt would be nice, but if you get into thick brush, you'll be second guessing your decision.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 06.04.12 16:36

I hate the Blouse on hot days. Even when just walking down the PX in ACUs still makes me sweat like crazy. I say summer PTs are the way to go.
    Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 06.04.12 16:58

A blouse has more is better for general wear; like wearing around camp. It's also great if you're not wearing a plate carrier that covers all of the pockets, like web gear or a battle belt. Also, if your chest isn't covered by a vest or plate carrier, a blouse will better protect your chest from more high power rifles and thick brush. A combat shirt will keep you cooler if you're wearing a heavy plate carrier. I'd go for a blouse, but that's just because I'm used to them.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 06.04.12 17:16

i'd say combat shirt unless you aren't wearing a pc. i usually just wear a t shirt though. i haven't tried a combat shirt though so i couldn't say for sure. i do know that a blouse is hot in the summer though.
    Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 06.04.12 17:57

Roll your sleeves up- that's what I do.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 06.04.12 21:31

I wish they'd let me roll my sleeve.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 07.04.12 6:17

I never wore the "sexy shirt" due to the smell. The Fire Retardant (sp?) that is/was put in them has a very strong odor. Since we were issued FRACU's (FR= Fire Retardant), I just wore that my last tour. The blouse is all I have ever worn and I like it. But....I might try the Combat Shirt. Maybe.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 07.04.12 13:03

I have yet to try a combat shirt due to its price, but i may plan on soon. Ive used the blouse just fine and with the sleeves rolled up. When it gets really got to the point of miserable I just wear a tshirt. I learned that any top I use in airsoft is much better than ABUs :p
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 08.04.12 0:18

I never wear anyhting but combat shirts, regardless of temperature. they are way more comfortable and ofgfer more freedom of movement.

Asia7th
    Asia7th

Post  Asia7th 08.04.12 0:25

Twitch wrote:I never wear anyhting but combat shirts, regardless of temperature. they are way more comfortable and ofgfer more freedom of movement.

Twitch, did they deploy you in Multicam?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 08.04.12 15:12

Yes, and we deployed with combat shirts too
    spike15
    spike15

Blouse or Combat shirt for the summer? Empty shirt

Post  spike15 09.04.12 17:10

combat shirt easyer to breath.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 09.04.12 17:45

Nike pro athletic shirts or under armor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 23:54