Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
kilomike
Hippie
Twitch
poopdaddy
Andy
savoy6
flipa
11 posters

Let the ****Storm Begin

flipa
    flipa

Let the ****Storm Begin - Page 2 Empty Re: Let the ****Storm Begin

Post  flipa 23.05.12 17:45

Aggressor wrote:I know this may be off topic but...

"The smell was not pleasant at all."

Buddy paired with a girl once for a patrol base. That time of month. The...smell..... silent

Dude you should smell their tent when we were on our FTX... On the 3rd day... Maaaaan.
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 24.05.12 0:58

flipa wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:I know this may be off topic but...

"The smell was not pleasant at all."

Buddy paired with a girl once for a patrol base. That time of month. The...smell..... silent

Dude you should smell their tent when we were on our FTX... On the 3rd day... Maaaaan.

*Cough* *Cough* I feel like I should say something in the name of females everywhere. I don't know what kinda girls you guys know, but there are ways to have a very pleasant smelling period. The ladies you guys know, might not have been as knowledge, but don't worry, it's not girls everywhere.

You guys do know there is other BC methods that aren't the pill? Like the ring, asmall device that goes in your arm? Most Birth Control is supposed to stabilize a women's emotions. It prevents being pregnant and I would think that would help a lot if you decided to join the military.

but I do agree that women should be held to the same physical standards as men when it comes to the military, especially ranger school.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 24.05.12 5:11

BCT was an isolated environment so they have no access to that. The Army regulates taking pills like that and they do monitor it. At least from what I experienced all through out IET, my medication was closely monitored and regulated even though they were just simple pain killers, etc. In such a controlled environment, we don't really have access to some advantages and comforts when we're out there training. Plus we were deliberately scarce of hygiene resources when we were out on FTXs. Nothing like no showers for days and wearing the same pair of ACUs.
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 27.05.12 0:20

is it just me or is this one the most civil debates ever held on the forum?

Post  Guest 27.05.12 0:30

There is not as much opposition as I thought would arise. I think it would be different if the case were simply females are going to Ranger School, but the case is that females are going to Ranger School with their own set of standards. Perhaps everyone agrees that this is not a good thing. Its both unfair to the men, and a direct statement by those putting the females into Ranger School that they can't complete the male standard. It doesn't matter what side you are on, it just stinks all around.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 29.05.12 16:24

flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 03.06.12 0:33

Someone wrote a really elaborate reason why.

Well the Marine Corp is allowing females to enroll into infantry school. This guy wrote a really elaborate reason why it simply doesn't work. This goes along the argument of females being allowed in Ranger school, and along the line I can already see the Army allowing females into certain (if not, ALL) combat arms positions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 09.05.24 8:23