Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Who's Dat when I say Who's Dat ?

Alpine
    Alpine

Who's Dat  when I say Who's Dat ? Empty Who's Dat when I say Who's Dat ?

Post  Alpine 05.01.09 22:39

What up this is Alpine of Team I.C.E. glad to be apart of airsoft. I've been playing since about 2002. I love the sport. Where else can you shoot someone up and go home? I'm also the ( janitor ) for Area 13. So be sure to come out and play.We want to see record numbers at the field on game day's.So come out and Get It On!!! What a Face

Last edited by Alpine on 04.02.10 15:39; edited 2 times in total
    Takfire
    Takfire

Who's Dat  when I say Who's Dat ? Empty Re: Who's Dat when I say Who's Dat ?

Post  Takfire 05.01.09 23:02

Welcome to the forum Alpine!
    Thank you for all of your support of the AIRDOG Airsoft Field Ops and gun tech work.
    Let's make sure to get the word out to all members about the awesome stuff planned for AREA-13!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 06.01.09 22:21

Alpine,
    What's up big man?Glad to see you representing for Team I.C.E and AIRDOG.Let's blow up AREA 13 and do this thing right!!!AREA 13 is the future of southside airsoft and the site for memorable battles.Stay focused my man...
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 23.02.09 22:40

I love this quote "Where else can you shoot someone up and go home?" It's usually always a deal sealer when talking to someone who is thinking about getting into the sport of airsoft. Love Area 13. Thanks for being a great host.

Todd/MagisterMortis

Team PWNY Express
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 24.02.09 11:13

You da man Alpine! Great job on AREA-13 Alpine and crew! It gets better every time out!

Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 12:37