Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
Admin
6 posters

Spring Break game at SOTHG field

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Spring Break game at SOTHG field Empty Spring Break game at SOTHG field

Post  Admin 06.04.09 21:15

I personally had a great time. I had a 10:2 ratio, with hits coming from Wpeake, and someone else when I gave away my position because my mag didn't feed. I have to admit that although it led to an extremely rewarding kill, wading chest-deep in the stream maybe wasn't that great of an idea given the temperature!
    Lone Wolf, I want that door breaching picture we took after the game!
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Spring Break game at SOTHG field Empty Re: Spring Break game at SOTHG field

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 06.04.09 21:18

Yes, swimming in the creek, not such a great idea. I had 9:2 kill hit ratio. The last game was epic, Spencer kinda ruined it, but it was still cool.

Post  |337 06.04.09 21:19

WPeake23 wrote:Yes, swimming in the creek, not such a great idea. I had 9:2 kill hit ratio. The last game was epic, Spencer kinda ruined it, but it was still cool.
    did you use my old gun? how did she do?
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 06.04.09 21:21

|337 wrote:
    WPeake23 wrote:Yes, swimming in the creek, not such a great idea. I had 9:2 kill hit ratio. The last game was epic, Spencer kinda ruined it, but it was still cool.
    did you use my old gun? how did she do?

Nope, I didn't, I do want to use it though. Due to the high RoF, I think it'll be a GREAT CQB gun
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 06.04.09 21:28

Pretty good game today. Had a lot of fun. I didn't really keep track of kills to death ratios but i did really well getting a lot more kills than deaths. Overall great game
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 06.04.09 21:52

I enjoyed the game even though my gun was a malfunctioning d-bag. I just need to do some more work on it and she'll be stinging, happy ***** once again.

I recorded some video, I would appreciate it if i had all the video from the day that was recorded on the other two camera's present. I rarely got any good footage except the little bam bam incident which philipe will have to admit, win for LW + 1.

Thank you for putting this game on and inviting us all out there. Great to meet will for the first time.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 06.04.09 21:54

Lone Wolf wrote:I enjoyed the game even though my gun was a malfunctioning d-bag. I just need to do some more work on it and she'll be stinging, happy ***** once again.

I recorded some video, I would appreciate it if i had all the video from the day that was recorded on the other two camera's present. I rarely got any good footage except the little bam bam incident which philipe will have to admit, win for LW + 1.

Thank you for putting this game on and inviting us all out there. Great to meet will for the first time.

Ya, I like meeting people on the forum, then you actually know who you're talking to.

also meet airsoftsniper 25 and Admin, and most likely some other people from MAA.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 08.04.09 17:51

yea, those games were pretty epic. once i get done watching all my gun cam vids i'll post my kill death ratio haha. I was 4:1 for the first 1 shot 1 kill game.

SOTHG pwned when we were defending the bomb assault. me and billy just sat there and they kept coming...and getting shot haha. i'll post the link to the vid once its on youtube.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 08.04.09 17:53

Lone Wolf wrote:

I recorded some video, I would appreciate it if i had all the video from the day that was recorded on the other two camera's present.

if you want to get awesome footage, then next time we can have smaller boundaries and intense spawn games. i'll do some 3rd person filming some too so we can have lots.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 08.04.09 19:17

markerscope1 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I recorded some video, I would appreciate it if i had all the video from the day that was recorded on the other two camera's present.

if you want to get awesome footage, then next time we can have smaller boundaries and intense spawn games. i'll do some 3rd person filming some too so we can have lots.

alright sounds good. We'll restrict boundaries from the ford in the creek to the tunnel next time.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 08.04.09 21:57

Lone Wolf wrote:
    markerscope1 wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

alright sounds good. We'll restrict boundaries from the ford in the creek to the tunnel next time.

we'll figure it out. depends on how many people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 5:27