Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Aggressor Demo 2009

Aggressor Demo 2009 Empty Aggressor Demo 2009

Post  Guest 25.04.09 9:27

Hey guys, here is a link to a video of the Aggressor Demo that occurred last weekend. PLEASE NOTE BEFORE WATCHING :

The Drill Field is the only space on which we have to work for demonstrations. The formation is an IMAGINED 2kilometers away from the objective, moving through an IMAGINED densely vegetated area, for the purposes of DEMONSTRATION (we train at PineValley, an extremely large and highly vegetated area, but we demonstrate on the Drill Field, so you can actually see whats going on). I don't want to hear "Well LOL guys , they would have seen them right in the beginning!!!"

Anyways, basically what is going on in the video is a Platoon Sized Element is patrolling headed towards an enemy outpost, which they will perform battledrill 1A on and all actions-on. Other than that you can shoot any questions at me, and if you see someone looking like they are breaking their lanes on the support teams assault of the objective, it because there are CARS in front of them. You cannot move through cars via osmosis. I did get someone telling me that we broke lanes and that was wrong. Well, we arent all the HULK and thus cant chuck the car out of our way. Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=535855120392
    rolling mango
    rolling mango

Aggressor Demo 2009 Empty Re: Aggressor Demo 2009

Post  rolling mango 25.04.09 17:43

cool
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 25.04.09 18:44

I like it. Wish that we would have had this for the TL training today, but IDK how we would have shown it.

Is this the day you went crazy with the 249?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 5:16