Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

CQB Sunday AAR

MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

CQB Sunday AAR Empty CQB Sunday AAR

Post  MagisterMortis 03.05.09 20:39

With the exception of Tooth & Nail and the last Death Match before the Wall Of Rain came in, I don't know that the other games could be classified as CQB. Instead, I'll go with what Imondry called it "Urban Warfare." The Special Delivery (suitcase) game was pretty tight. Thanks to the Georgia Dragon Airsoft Squad for making the trek down to our neck of the woods. I really enjoyed playing with you guys. This was unchartered waters playing across all three fields along with having an extra 120 feet of woods to stealth through at the far end of all three fields. I thought things went pretty well for the maiden voyage. Another really good airsoft experience with a decent team. Looking forward to the Twilight Game.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express
    {PWNY}Dragon
    {PWNY}Dragon

CQB Sunday AAR Empty Re: CQB Sunday AAR

Post  {PWNY}Dragon 04.05.09 13:32

There were some good games. As soon as the old middle field gets some more cover it'll be more interesting.

My hilight was when I sneaked into the enemy base and got 4 knife kills in one match. Plus one Bonzai kill in another.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 04.05.09 15:25

I saw you coming up the side and did a double take, then realized it was a blue team member. They (reds) were moving in on the upper spawn point and Flint just got hit. Good job on the knife kills. I believe there will be some additional cover in No Man's Land before the Saturday game.

Todd / Magister

PWNY Express

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 0:25