Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

G36C Problems

Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

G36C Problems Empty G36C Problems

Post  Lone Wolf 10.05.09 10:02

For the past month and a half you guys may have noticed me having problems with my G36C. IDK if it was by the long bouts of cursing or seeing that my gun was disassembled EVERY GAME I have played with people from the forums. Well the specific problem is with my barrel assembly the hop up, inner barrel, tapet plate, and magazine are just fine.

Since december when I got the new inner barrel as a upgrade the barrel assembly fell off my table onto the hop up but it also damaged the rear part of the assembly as seen here: G36C Problems Dsc04910
    please note I took these pictures this morning of the 10th
    In this picture you can also see that some of the screws have either fell out or gone missing as this part was laying aside for a while as I was trying to find a new one (no luck) but my priorities were more focused on getting a new hop up since that just shattered when it hit the floor. Eventually I did get a hop up very cheaply off of weaponblender.com for $6 and a new wiring harness/trigger for $20 since the other one was shot.

When I installed the hop up i did a temporary repair to the assembly. I super-glued ONE of the plastic tabs that broke off back to its original place. For a few weeks this worked fine as I played local scrimages and I was just loving my gun again. However I think the super glued failed and the tab lost its place so now the barrel and hop up push back towards the nozzle blocking the bb's. Why? Well in this pic you can see that the hop up is spring loaded so you can push it forward to remove the mechbox:
    G36C Problems Dsc04911

This is how it should look:
    G36C Problems Dsc04912

Anyways that is just what has been going on with my JG for the past 3 months. Hopefully I can get a new assembly off Will and fix this problem so I can move on with my upgrades.

And I would like to specially thank those who Lended me a gun during the games. I appreciate your kindness and hope to be back next game as a non 'smoocher' THANKS!
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

G36C Problems Empty Re: G36C Problems

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 10.05.09 11:18

Now its my turn.......... I like the foot.

Anyway, maybe itll be better when you buy my parts. lol
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 10.05.09 11:27

Oh yes that foot is so upgraded, it owns teh field...

It will be a lot better when I buy your parts. I just hope the assembly has all the screws and is in one piece then I'll be happy. my gun works well...when it isn't broken

Post  |337 10.05.09 13:45

The parts from my old g36 will fix it, look at them. They had the same issue with the hop up pins. So i just slid the magwell back a little so it would feed. It works good as new and was free
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 10.05.09 21:29

Glad you got to enjoy my m4, whatever helps the game go on. By the way there was "mooching" going on there was no "smooching" going on. I REPEAT, NO "SMOOCHING" happened between me and wolf.

Post  |337 10.05.09 21:34

lol
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 10.05.09 22:34

NJSC wrote:Glad you got to enjoy my m4, whatever helps the game go on. By the way there was "mooching" going on there was no "smooching" going on. I REPEAT, NO "SMOOCHING" happened between me and wolf.

serious typo...indeed no smooching...MOOCHING.

Remember I put this thread together when I just woke up.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 10.05.09 22:37

Lone Wolf wrote:
    NJSC wrote:Glad you got to enjoy my m4, whatever helps the game go on. By the way there was "mooching" going on there was no "smooching" going on. I REPEAT, NO "SMOOCHING" happened between me and wolf.

serious typo...indeed no smooching...MOOCHING.

Remember I put this thread together when I just woke up.

I have a problem with the fact you say its a typo. the "M" ans "S" are no where near each other on the keyboard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13.05.24 16:17