Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
Admin
{PWNY} RED
scooter
XXX
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
navyseal1000
NJSC
Airsoftguy238
12 posters

Favorite Bands/Singers/Musicians

scooter
    scooter

Favorite Bands/Singers/Musicians - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Bands/Singers/Musicians

Post  scooter 10.06.09 16:28

never have been a COB fan... its a little dark for me, the whole naming you band after european murders thing isn't really my cup of tea Neutral
    Spectre
    Spectre

Favorite Bands/Singers/Musicians - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Bands/Singers/Musicians

Post  Spectre 10.06.09 16:33

scooter wrote:never have been a COB fan... its a little dark for me, the whole naming you band after european murders thing isn't really my cup of tea Neutral

True, but I still like it. I suppose you could say I have strange taste, or simply unique taste.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 03.08.09 20:42

WPeake23 [SOTHG] wrote:
    NJSC wrote:You guys listen to some pretty heavy stuff, not really my cup of tea.

Agreed. I thought of a few more:

Cassettes Won't Listen
    Red Hot Chili Peppers (even though the old stuff was better than stadium arcadium)
    U2
    Led- Zeppelin
    Gnarles Barley
    Jack Johnson
    My Chemical Romance
    Coldplay

I love Led Zeppelin
    nice Will
    +1
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 05.08.09 10:52

-My appologize for locking it.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 05.08.09 10:59

ALSOOO Notorious BIG Very Happy
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 05.08.09 11:15

Of course I love Zeppelin,AC/DC,and all those Old Rock bands. But my bigest influence in Singer/songwriting has been Butch Walker
    He was the front man for a band called The Marvelous 3. Before the broke up, they were a local band from Atl. and had a few hits on the radio. He now is a solo artist and also a producer of artists like Pink, Avril Lavigne, and some others. His latest Project is his new band called "Butch Walker and the lets go out tonights" Check them out if you get a chance. It's not hard core, but when you get my age,a little melody is soothing to the ears.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 05.08.09 11:53

Taylor swift elephant

she is cool and she writes about breakups and love and that is cool he songs r gudlol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 23:54