Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+16
Twitch
{PWNY}Dragon
NJSC
ATLAS
Dragon13
scooter
Electioneer
B Boy
weed
Alpine
Airsoftguy238
Tinman
XXX
Q-bald
MagisterMortis
Admin
20 posters

OP: OCD Wars 5/30/09

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

OP: OCD Wars 5/30/09 - Page 3 Empty Re: OP: OCD Wars 5/30/09

Post  Admin 31.05.09 22:43

MagisterMortis wrote:Dagger Unit. The upper bridge insertion was sick. I know when I told Stick we had company, we only made it about thirty feet back up the hill before we got lit up.

Yeah, that was a lot of fun.

But even more fun was Paul giving me random cover fire while a ran around the field at a full sprint trying to find the strobe. The person with the strobe charged up towards the tower way beyond our front line. After he got hit, he dropped the strobe out between the crack houses and the tower...
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 31.05.09 22:46

Well Admin all I can say is those long legs were covering some ground going for that strobe. lol!
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 31.05.09 23:35

Very Happy That was a fun game I Like how I was a drug dealer
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 01.06.09 0:56

Twitch wrote:

Also, our 6 man "Spec Ops" insertion to the rear of greens position was sick. It was really well played and we had a good group.

That 6 man team insertion was one of the worst things to happen to me. I was in one of the drug houses in the middle of the field when it happened, and bb's where flying from each side. You guys kept coming to the door, thankfully two kids in there where sacrificing them selves while I shot the blue members from south base. Finally someone got when I popped out. The 6 man team really saved the blue team, cause we where holding you guys down at the south base HARD!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 01.06.09 5:35

weed wrote: The 6 man team really saved the blue team, cause we where holding you guys down at the south base HARD!

Yeah but we had them SERIOUSLY outnumbered!! affraid I guess the REAL D.E.A. likely feels that way too most days!
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 01.06.09 11:47

Tinman wrote:
    weed wrote: The 6 man team really saved the blue team, cause we where holding you guys down at the south base HARD!

Yeah but we had them SERIOUSLY outnumbered!! affraid I guess the REAL D.E.A. likely feels that way too most days!

Yes, yes we did.
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 01.06.09 22:30

Yea I felt bad for blue I was tempted to grab and gun and start helping them Laughing But they did good considering I think if green and red would have broke there alliance blue might have been able to take it Wink
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.06.09 6:01

B Boy wrote:Yea I felt bad for blue I was tempted to grab and gun and start helping them Laughing But they did good considering I think if green and red would have broke there alliance blue might have been able to take it Wink

I am glad ya didn't . . . you are one sneaky dude out there!
    Yes, I will make it official and say that Blue woulda spanked us if we had broken the alliance. Red would have fallen first because of how much sheer territory we had to cover. Our prescence would have allowed green to only have to protect their right flank until Blue over-ran us then, due to their size blue would have had the advantage to push on up the hill. That is why Todd and I were working to keep the alliance together. Even when Tak tried to break it I went up the hill to have a meeting of the drug lords to make sure it held! All in all everyone played like MAD and I sure hope everyone had fun!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 02.06.09 9:42

Yeah, the blue TL's (Paul, Twitch, and myself) were completely dumbfounded as to why we couldn't make any progress. Then, while trying to drive up the middle and run BD1A on the tower (which worked like butter BTW), someone saw a green and a red guy sharing one of the crack houses. That explained a little bit.

Post  Guest 02.06.09 9:57

At one point in that game Red team had completely occupied the wood line surrounding our base. We had no cover, no vision into the woodline so as to acquire the position of our opposition, there was no tactical advantage for us to gain. Someone on my team looked at me and said "What our best course of action!?" and I said "Air Support". We were seriously given alot of mercy by the operators of the game letting us insert behind enemy lines. It went well though, thats what the Aggressors train for, 8 man squads patrolling or reconning in enemy territory, so that aspect of the game actually went really well for us, other than that, we got ROCKED by red and green team.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 02.06.09 12:49

Aggressor Dog wrote:At one point in that game Red team had completely occupied the wood line surrounding our base. We had no cover, no vision into the woodline so as to acquire the position of our opposition, there was no tactical advantage for us to gain.

Me and atlas belly crawled up to the edge of that woodline and he had the DMR with the scope on it... he was picking everyone off every time they tried to get up the hill! I bunkered one guy who tried to get up, you guys were pushing pretty hard but that hill was held tight. We had a full view of your guys around the barn
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.06.09 13:14

Aggressor Dog wrote:Someone on my team looked at me and said "What's our best course of action!?" and I said "Air Support".

lol! lol! lol!
    You guys did well given the odds! cheers

Post  Guest 02.06.09 15:01

Eh, when it comes down to it, we got the proverbial ownage slammed down upon us Razz .
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 02.06.09 18:25

Aggressor Dog wrote:At one point in that game Red team had completely occupied the wood line surrounding our base.

By "the red team" you mean me and scooter. laying on my stomach shooting at the blue team trying to climb that hill was the most fun I had all day. Every couple of minutes someone on your team would say "there they are" and start shooting...no where near me and scooter. Sniping is sooo much easier when you have a spotter who is willing to do some moving around. GREAT JOB SCOOTER.

Tinman's dmr is a serious beast and heavy as crap. Thank god it's got a bipod.

Post  Guest 02.06.09 18:32

I know what hill your thinking of, but you weren't the only ones in that woodline, we were taking fire on every avenue, on the border of the village, on both side entrances to our base, and on the center entrance through the barn. Thats both more range and more firepower than only two people can deliver with weapons that fire a maximum of 240ft from where you were. effecticvely. I didn't try to punch through near the barn myself, but I did see lots of people being sent back over from there. Like I said, there was no cover between us and our opposition, and we were completely surrounded at our spawn point. It was a worst case scenario situation.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.06.09 18:42

Aggressor Dog wrote:It was a worst case scenario situation.

Ha . . . that is what I usually create for myself!!!

Post  Guest 02.06.09 18:46

Hahaha, well you guys seriously slammed us pretty good in that second game. We had secured the entire village at the very beginning of the game, then 5 minutes later both red and green team came rolling up the side of the village in mass numbers, as well as a large portion of the green team coming in from the front. My entire team in the village, about 18 people, were all taken out in a span of 30 seconds to a minute. After that, once we got put back into play there wasn't much we could do.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 02.06.09 18:47

Yeah, I know the time Atlas and Scooter were talking about. The time Aggressor Dog is talking about was different. Electioneer and I tried to punch a hole straight up through the woodline near the barn, and we almost did it, but all of our leadership (basically just me and him haha) got taken out, and it kind of robbed anyone else of all momentum.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 02.06.09 19:14

Admin wrote:it kind of robbed anyone else of all momentum.
    Dontcha hate it when that happens???? Ya get a group together, give them instructions, lead the charge, then when anybody gets shot, they turn or fizzle in a New York second!!
    I sooooooooooooooooo hate that!!!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 02.06.09 20:09

Aggressor Dog wrote:Hahaha, well you guys seriously slammed us pretty good in that second game. We had secured the entire village at the very beginning of the game, then 5 minutes later both red and green team came rolling up the side of the village in mass numbers, as well as a large portion of the green team coming in from the front. My entire team in the village, about 18 people, were all taken out in a span of 30 seconds to a minute. After that, once we got put back into play there wasn't much we could do.

That was hilarious... We had decided at base that we were all going to run in and take the village ASAP... so i charged in.. and ALL of you guys were already there affraid needless to say I got lit up Rolling Eyes
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 02.06.09 23:29

I gotta say, Scooter definitely earned MVP on that game. For someone that was in the condition he was in, he still gave it all he had. Talk about a dedicated player. Scooter is one force not to mess with. Good job out there scoot. Wink
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 03.06.09 6:50

Thanks weed! Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 03.06.09 9:22

Will there be pictures up?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 03.06.09 10:09

here's a good one of me and Reed (and some dude in the center) Kilo took it.
    OP: OCD Wars 5/30/09 - Page 3 Nicactionshotq.th
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 03.06.09 11:14

Nice picture, Admin after Admin and I got out the first time going up the right side I sunk up there again on the second game and surprised some just is the zig-zag bunker with a large volley of bbs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 22:12