A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Share
    avatar
    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  navyseal1000 on 09.06.09 15:10

    Who do you guys think will win? I say Bruce
    avatar
    Airsoftguy238

    Posts : 1423
    Join date : 2009-03-28
    Age : 22
    Location : College Park

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  Airsoftguy238 on 09.06.09 15:11

    Chuck Norris
    avatar
    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  navyseal1000 on 09.06.09 15:13

    Airsoftguy238 wrote:Chuck Norris

    Bruce Lee, stay on topic.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  Guest on 09.06.09 15:23

    Jet Li. Bruce Lee is dead. Jet Li would just have to get a shovel, dig up Bruce's body, and beat the crap out of it,
    avatar
    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  navyseal1000 on 09.06.09 15:25

    Aggressor Dog wrote:Jet Li. Bruce Lee is dead. Jet Li would just have to get a shovel, dig up Bruce's body, and beat the crap out of it,

    Lol, I ment in a real fight like in Way of the Dragon where Bruce broke Chuck's arm and leg and killed him.
    avatar
    Spectre

    Posts : 703
    Join date : 2009-06-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Roswell/Smyrna

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  Spectre on 09.06.09 15:27

    Bill Braski would win.
    avatar
    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  navyseal1000 on 09.06.09 15:30

    Spectre wrote:Bill Braski would win.

    Never heard of him so I can't tell you, stay on topic. Bruce Lee vs Let Li not Chuck Norris or Bill Braski.
    avatar
    scooter

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2009-01-13

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  scooter on 09.06.09 15:35

    hmmmm im thinking that I would win.... cheers
    avatar
    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  navyseal1000 on 09.06.09 15:38

    scooter wrote:hmmmm im thinking that I would win.... cheers

    Bruce could juke you in a ten foot pole!!
    avatar
    Spectre

    Posts : 703
    Join date : 2009-06-03
    Age : 28
    Location : Roswell/Smyrna

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  Spectre on 09.06.09 15:48

    navyseal1000 wrote:
    Spectre wrote:Bill Braski would win.

    Never heard of him so I can't tell you, stay on topic. Bruce Lee vs Let Li not Chuck Norris or Bill Braski.

    Well then, since you insist I pick from the few choices I am given, I am going to say that if Bruce Lee were interred in a suit of tactical Dreadnought Armor, thus placing him in a stasis field after he was reincarnated, he could win the fight. Seeing as that is unlikely to happen, I am going with Jet Li.
    avatar
    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  navyseal1000 on 09.06.09 15:57

    Spectre wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:
    Spectre wrote:Bill Braski would win.

    Never heard of him so I can't tell you, stay on topic. Bruce Lee vs Let Li not Chuck Norris or Bill Braski.

    Well then, since you insist I pick from the few choices I am given, I am going to say that if Bruce Lee were interred in a suit of tactical Dreadnought Armor, thus placing him in a stasis field after he was reincarnated, he could win the fight. Seeing as that is unlikely to happen, I am going with Jet Li.

    Thank you.... These are our opinions. If I were to put Bruce and Jet Li in a ring, I wold say Bruce would pwn Jet.
    avatar
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

    Posts : 546
    Join date : 2009-02-23
    Age : 20
    Location : Marietta

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] on 09.06.09 17:10

    Airsoftguy238 wrote:Chuck Norris



    DARN, you stole my joke. I saw the topic name and that was my first thought. LOL. I think Bruce. (just so im not off topic)
    avatar
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 2096
    Join date : 2008-12-30
    Location : Acworth

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  Admin on 09.06.09 18:29

    Bruce Lee. He just looks tougher than Jet Li.
    avatar
    navyseal1000

    Posts : 820
    Join date : 2009-03-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  navyseal1000 on 09.06.09 18:30

    Admin wrote:Bruce Lee. He just looks tougher than Jet Li.

    Agreed.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Bruce Lee vs Jet Li

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 26.03.17 14:51