Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Almost poisoned by Salmonella this year

navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Almost poisoned by Salmonella this year Empty Almost poisoned by Salmonella this year

Post  navyseal1000 09.06.09 22:40

Ever heard of the populer Austin's PB sandwhich crackers? Well at about the 15 of Jan, I was snacking on them and fliped the channel to news and saw a recall of Austin's peanut butter crackers (any) and all lots. While I was eating some. When I saw it, I looked down and sure enough - Austin Cheese Crackers With Peanut Butter the same crackers that were on tv, lol. Right now, I'm having stomach problems and getting very aggressive like punching my wall and knocking holes in it. I still have one of the packs left, I'll take a pic of them once I get the chance.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Almost poisoned by Salmonella this year Empty Re: Almost poisoned by Salmonella this year

Post  ATLAS 10.06.09 21:17

do you know what the phrase "psychosomatic" means? Your stomach is probably feeling weird because you are waiting for it too. As far as you getting aggressive and punching stuff??? there really is no logical explinations for that. If you had eaten PB infected with Salmonella you would have started to become sick within 3 days. if it didn't effect you by then...you don't have salmonella. Also, I very seriously doubt that since, "about the 15 of jan" you have eaten nothing that could have upset your stomach...so don't go around giving PB crackers a bad name!
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Almost poisoned by Salmonella this year Empty Re: Almost poisoned by Salmonella this year

Post  reconsniperga 10.06.09 21:22

Err, I will lock this, if you think you have Salmonella, go to the ER or something.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 17:35