Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

does anyone have an mosin nagant m44??

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

does anyone have an mosin nagant m44?? Empty does anyone have an mosin nagant m44??

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 16.06.09 16:13

I saw one of these and im very interested in buyin one. in 14 and im not sure how much kick back it has but I just wanted to see if anyone had one of these and if tyhey liked theres or not thanks
    STUEY
    STUEY

does anyone have an mosin nagant m44?? Empty Mosin Nagant M44

Post  STUEY 21.06.09 15:47

I have a Mosin Nagant M44. It has alot of kick to it, and is quite loud. Theyre made decently well and are fairly cheap to own. I got mine for $80.
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

does anyone have an mosin nagant m44?? Empty Re: does anyone have an mosin nagant m44??

Post  ATLAS 22.06.09 21:25

I have one. Didn't buy it, it was a groomsmen gift. It kicks like a mule and kicks out a fireball that would light up an entire football feild. I would recomend getting one. Just keep it clean and remember that the surpless ammo is lead based so if you fire any you need to clean the rifle REALLY WELL!

Sponsored content

does anyone have an mosin nagant m44?? Empty Re: does anyone have an mosin nagant m44??

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.05.24 11:50