Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+18
Airsoftguy238
Twitch
B Boy
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
Zartan72
MagisterMortis
Admin
Tinman
navyseal1000
Retherford
Spectre
Q-bald
#CW!!ZERO
XXX
NJSC
scooter
Rhino
Electioneer
22 posters

Area-13 - June 27th 2009 AAR: The Sexy Game

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Area-13 - June 27th 2009 AAR: The Sexy Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Area-13 - June 27th 2009 AAR: The Sexy Game

Post  Bulldog94 07.07.09 18:11

Aggressor Dog wrote:---- happens, people die, if you were hiding behind a bunker, I highly doubt they saw you, none the less were within range to let you know what was going on. Communication is the most difficult thing to achieve on the battlefield (not saying it was a battlefield, a simulated battlefield maybe), alot of times you just ahve to figure it out yourself, thats what makes a good soldier, thats what makes a good airsoft player too.

well i wasn't mad... its just a game and there was a 5 min respond... but when I looked over I saw no Charlie so.... I couldn't make a judgment of where the enemy was and I knew there was a chance of my position being over run..
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Area-13 - June 27th 2009 AAR: The Sexy Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Area-13 - June 27th 2009 AAR: The Sexy Game

Post  {PWNY} RED 07.07.09 18:48

can i get a clear up of when this happened bulldog? and im sure it wasnt just us at all, i only saw one retreat the last game and it was minor, only about say 30 feet? and pwny plays spread of each other so you sure it was pwny express and not just 1 or 2 members? with other people??
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 07.07.09 22:34

Aggressor Dog wrote:---- happens, people die, if you were hiding behind a bunker, I highly doubt they saw you, none the less were within range to let you know what was going on. Communication is the most difficult thing to achieve on the battlefield (not saying it was a battlefield, a simulated battlefield maybe), alot of times you just ahve to figure it out yourself, thats what makes a good soldier, thats what makes a good airsoft player too.

Agreed, communication is very difficult even for the most experienced players, so it was in no way a fault of PWNYs

Current date/time is 28.04.24 5:05