Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
jjay3200
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
Admin
8 posters

Local Airsoft Fields

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Local Airsoft Fields Empty Local Airsoft Fields

Post  Admin 30.12.08 21:07

Here's a list of organized, pay-to-play airsoft fields and facilities in the Northwest area. All FPS limits are with .20g BBs.

Georgetown
    Technically, Georgetown is located east of GA 400 and therefore belongs in the northeast section, but since it's only 1.5 miles east of 400, I'll also include it here.
    Georgetown is probably the biggest, oldest, most well-known field north of Atlanta. It's made up of several hundred acres that are divided into several different areas. They have weekly games, usually on Saturdays, but sometimes on Sundays, and have large events every couple of months.
    FPS limit is 400 for AEG's and 550 for sniper rifles, although they'll let you play if you're a little over the limit but with a longer MED.
    Age limit is 18 and over, 14 and over with a waiver signed by a parent, and 14 and under if you have a parent play with you.
    Full seal goggles are required.
    Field Fee is $15, lunch is $5, and ammo is available for purchase.
    Rental is $40, and includes an MP5A4, 1 hicap, 1000 BBs, deadrag, and goggles.

SACCOM Indoor CQB
    Strategic Airsoft Command in an indoor CQB facility located in Atlanta. They were previously located in a 1-story building, but they are now moving to a much larger 2-story building. I don't know much about the new facility or where it is, but the old one was pretty cool. The hallways and doorways were pretty tight, but large enough to move through quickly. The lighting was pretty low, so a flashlight (or NVG's) was pretty much mandatory.
    FPS limit is a strict 340.
    Age limit is 18 and over, under 18 need a notarized waiver signed by a parent, under 16 need a parent present at the facility, under 13 cannot play. The parent present at the facility doesn't need to be your parent, but just a parent of someone in your group.
    No BBs above .30g may be used.

SACCOM Outdoor Field
    This is SACCOM's temporary outdoor field that is going to be open while they are relocating. I do not know if the outdoor field will still be open after they have relocated. It is located on Cagle Road, near 575. Here's directions.
    FPS limits are 400 for AEG's, 600 for sniper rifles, and 340 for zero-MED sidearms.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Local Airsoft Fields Empty Re: Local Airsoft Fields

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 04.02.09 17:31

doooood, my new AEG is like 430fps...

so i cant use it right? even if i snipe with it?

Post  |337 04.02.09 18:07

it doesnt say basr it says sniper i assume you would simply be limited to semi only
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 04.02.09 19:52

suhweeeet. thank you sir. i hope you're right.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 04.02.09 20:11

Yeah, at Gtown, a sniper rifle is classified as semi or B-A, and no hicaps.
    jjay3200

Post  jjay3200 01.09.09 20:40

[quote="Admin"]Here's a list of organized, pay-to-play airsoft fields and facilities in the Northwest area. All FPS limits are with .20g BBs.

Georgetown
    Technically, Georgetown is located east of GA 400 and therefore belongs in the northeast section, but since it's only 1.5 miles east of 400, I'll also include it here.
    Georgetown is probably the biggest, oldest, most well-known field north of Atlanta. It's made up of several hundred acres that are divided into several different areas. They have weekly games, usually on Saturdays, but sometimes on Sundays, and have large events every couple of months.
    FPS limit is 400 for AEG's and 550 for sniper rifles, although they'll let you play if you're a little over the limit but with a longer MED.
    Age limit is 18 and over, 14 and over with a waiver signed by a parent, and 14 and under if you have a parent play with you.
    Field Fee is $15, lunch is $5, and ammo is available for purchase.
    Rental is $40, and includes an MP5A4, 1 hicap, 1000 BBs, deadrag, and goggles.

SACCOM Indoor CQB
    Strategic Airsoft Command in an indoor CQB facility located in Atlanta. They were previously located in a 1-story building, but they are now moving to a much larger 2-story building. I don't know much about the new facility or where it is, but the old one was pretty cool. The hallways and doorways were pretty tight, but large enough to move through quickly. The lighting was pretty low, so a flashlight (or NVG's) was pretty much mandatory.
    FPS limit is a strict 340.
    Age limit is 18 and over, under 18 need a notarized waiver signed by a parent, under 16 need a parent present at the facility, under 13 cannot play. The parent present at the facility doesn't need to be your parent, but just a parent of someone in your group.
    No BBs above .30g may be used.

SACCOM Outdoor Field
    This is SACCOM's temporary outdoor field that is going to be open while they are relocating. I do not know if the outdoor field will still be open after they have relocated. It is located on Cagle Road, near 575. Here's directions.
    FPS limits are 400 for AEG's, 600 for sniper rifles, and 340 for zero-MED sidearms.

saccom is located were in atlanta
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 01.09.09 21:02

SACOM is no longer exist. They have a outdoor field, but IDK where its at. If I remember it was right outside the I-285 loop. In that case just go to their website for more information.
    Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

Local Airsoft Fields Empty NEW FIELD JUST OPENED UP TO THE PUBLIC IN CANTON!!!!!!!

Post  Jiggyfly 11.09.09 23:35

Hey guys I'm here to tell everyone that a new field has gone public in Canton, just off of Sixes road. They are called Canton Airsoft and they have a 20 or so acre lot that is pretty sweet. They are desperate for recognition and the field admission is free since they have just started, they want to get some regular clients. I've been there myself and the set-up is pretty nice for a newborn field. They are event working on a CQB building. If your interested contact me.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 12.09.09 11:00

Jiggyfly wrote:Hey guys I'm here to tell everyone that a new field has gone public in Canton, just off of Sixes road. They are called Canton Airsoft and they have a 20 or so acre lot that is pretty sweet. They are desperate for recognition and the field admission is free since they have just started, they want to get some regular clients. I've been there myself and the set-up is pretty nice for a newborn field. They are event working on a CQB building. If your interested contact me.

SOTHG should check er out
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 06.10.11 13:52

hey theres also a CQB in canton now. 20,000sqft warehouse on 140 called ELITE OPS AIRSOFT. very very awesome setup that changes every week
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 15.12.11 0:35

can someone update this? i mean theres Tango Charlie and Elite Ops amongst others in the area now.
    philsaudio
    philsaudio

Post  philsaudio 04.03.12 9:57

mxjoe388 wrote:can someone update this? i mean theres Tango Charlie and Elite Ops amongst others in the area now.

And a big game practice at "ACZ" ???????? Where is that?
    philsaudio
    philsaudio

Local Airsoft Fields Empty SS Airsoft Indoor CQB Airsoft Arena

Post  philsaudio 04.03.12 10:06

SS Airsoft Indoor CQB Airsoft Arena
    Sugar Hill GA http://www.ssairsoft.com/

Having not played for 15 years I came to meet a friend and buy a speed loader and wound up in the ready area with my 2 week old ATP two 23 round mags and one 50 round mag. I was surrounded by 145 other players.

Full face-mask with goggle are required.

I saw projecting lasers, and claymores being used.

During the tour the ref told me the chrono limits were
    <400 fps full auto
    > 400, 409 semi only.
    The ref giving the tour told me there was a chrono but I did not see any “chronoing” activity, at random, upon entering a match, or on the field nada.

I arrived later in the day so maybe I missed out on the chrono enforcement being that it was right after christmas and the place was packed and I bought a one hour pass at 3PM.
    (edited after my sixth time there) When you pay to enter you are issued a numbered arm band which is tied to your name in their computer. When you chrono you are asked for that number on your band and it is entered into the computer. At any time they can know what your gun chronoed when you began by entering your name. Also you must watch the safety video each time you play, no matter how often you play. They are very serious about safety. I have seen people thrown out for firing a replica in the ready area even into the barrel sock. And they do not tolerate profanity, so get that cussing under control or you will be asked to leave for the day. I know from experience.

I guess there were about 40 people per side for each match.

Matches were mostly 7 minutes; the last one was 12 minutes.
    Time was announced two minutes and one minute prior to game end

Each game was different although they all included 3 – 5 respawns

Raise your teams 9 flags. Each flagpole had a flag for each team.
    Hidden radioactive core must be screwed into hidden container.
    Each team has a terminator
    Everyone on semi VS 8 hidden terrorists on full auto.
    Death match with 5 reincarnations.

There were a lot of kids Saturday, many decked out in BDU’s with machine guns as well as a lot of kids wearing rental masks with rental machine guns. I met some older guys who were also playing Airsoft for the first time. They came from paintball too. Overall everyone there was pretty friendly and having a great time.

It was pretty organized, there were three refs on the field at all times, the turn around was swift, with barely enough time to do a quick reload between matches

Everyone on the staff in the retail store and the Arena were courteous and knowledgeable. The retail shop is great, especially if you are into a JG or Echo 1 AEGs.

What a great experience this was, I will definitely go back.

Last edited by philsaudio on 04.03.12 8:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better informed after frequenting the place some)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.10.24 6:35