Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Anime/Manga/Comics

Iraski
    Iraski

Anime/Manga/Comics Empty Anime/Manga/Comics

Post  Iraski 16.01.09 18:09

Anyone else into them? I tend to watch fansubs for anime, but I have a growing collection of manga. Before the book store at North Dekalb Mall closed I bought manga regularly, but after a couple years without buying anything I finally ordered the next few volumes of Bleach and Death Note I needed along with the first volume of Gantz. I got them off www.justmanga.com and I know I'll be using them again: the prices are low, shipping is free on orders over $40, and they threw in a free bag of whats probably the best gummi candy I've ever tasted. I recommend Gantz as long as you can tolerate/enjoy excessive gore and nudity. Before Dark Horse picked up the rights for the US release of the manga I read through 20-25 scanlated volumes of it and its one of my favorite series. A side note that I'm not just into manga when it comes to comics, I'm just not really into superheros other than Deadpool. I've got a few TPBs (The Watchmen, Hellboy, Sin City, Sandman) and I'll be getting more in the future.

Anime/Manga/Comics Empty Re: Anime/Manga/Comics

Post  Guest 04.03.09 11:47

I love Cowboy BeBop, when I was a kid I was totally into DBZ though, I think I watched that show for over 9000 hours...

Current date/time is 02.05.24 15:04