Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Red v. Blue

Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Red v. Blue Empty Red v. Blue

Post  Lone Wolf 13.07.09 13:26

Well I haven't played in a while with anyone since maybe Witch Hunt which was a absolute fail of a game.

I am trying to get a game going on a weekday, maybe a night game(highly unlikely). Looking to play Thursday Friday Wednesday afternoon maybe at the Wildwood Barn:
    Red v. Blue Wildwo10
    Location: Copy Paste this code into googlemaps for directions 34.072845, -84.587909
    Parking is obviously @ the field.
    Max # of people I can host is about 30 for this field. Not worried about too many people.

Basically its just going to be games like CTF, Elimination, or maybe a game we create up.
    I have props for flags which are 2"x2"x4' poles with a flag stapled to it, one flag is a O the other a X. You must hold the flag with both hands AND NO BEAT DOWNS!!! (haha)

If you have any questions please call me at home (770) 592.7548
    I will get safety waivers from the owners all attending must print and sign them then turn them in at the parking lot. There will be also a fully stocked first aid kit on the premises.

Rules
    #1 No eyes, No game/ Wear safety goggles at your own risk a face mask or full seal goggle is preferred.
    #2 Do not fire your gun inside the safezone (parking lot) this is also in effect DURING game play.
    #3 Do not tresspass into the adjacent back yards. There is a fence back there to define the property limits.
    #4 Avoid visibility from the road, very bad. We have had problems with this before.
    #5 Don't die
    #6 Look Good
    #7 If you do die, die looking good.

There are areas of high vegetation to areas of none. The field in the center at this time of year will be filled with knee high grass. The white barn, and a hill keep us away from public eye. The hill is also part of the parking lot. There is a pine farm there, and 4 wheeling ways through the forest.

BYOBBs, BYOF, and if you want BYOB.

EDIT: Serious scheduling fail. Set for Wednesday!

Last edited by Lone Wolf on 13.07.09 13:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : BYAH!!!!)
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Red v. Blue Empty Re: Red v. Blue

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 13.07.09 14:15

Lone Wolf wrote:You must hold the flag with both hands AND NO BEAT DOWNS!!!

awwwww. yes I will be there. Really this time.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 13.07.09 15:02

yea I am short stroking my gearbox right now. Just waiting for the mom to leave so she doesn't freak out when she hears dremels and grinding in the garage. lol
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 13.07.09 18:02

Correction on the waivers. Those will be there @ the field to sign. I still need to set it up with the owners and make sure the game can happen. There was a group in this area that played there without any kind of signed permission so they got a lot of crap from the owners for not asking first. + the nearby church holds events in this location.

We can always go to Alatoona!!!
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 14.07.09 17:54

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN COMMING?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 14.07.09 18:24

Wednesdays aren't good for me.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 14.07.09 21:16

Game called, too few people going. I'll be going to GT this saturday hopefully see some of you there.

I have to go to AA tommorow anyways, I seriously need a new battery.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 15:30