Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

This is some off the things we did at my game friday....dont try this at home :0

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

This is some off the things we did at my game friday....dont try this at home :0 Empty This is some off the things we did at my game friday....dont try this at home :0

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 25.07.09 1:53

hey guys just thought you guys might wanna see this had an airsoft game at my house and some legion berets were there (bulldog94 and others) along with you may know airsoftguy238(Max) well here is me and my friends being dumbasses. enjoy

Blaze
    Blaze

This is some off the things we did at my game friday....dont try this at home :0 Empty Re: This is some off the things we did at my game friday....dont try this at home :0

Post  Blaze 25.07.09 16:11

numnuts

This is some off the things we did at my game friday....dont try this at home :0 Empty Re: This is some off the things we did at my game friday....dont try this at home :0

Post  Guest 25.07.09 17:00

Omg that laugh will haunt my nightmares for years to come...
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 25.07.09 18:28

Aggressor Dog wrote:Omg that laugh will haunt my nightmares for years to come...
    yeah im not like that it just was a one time deal. Im sorry if i caused mental damage
    price1989
    price1989

Post  price1989 30.07.09 21:48

Hey i dont want any negative comments about a rocket going off in my face or making that... tube

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 16:16