Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Introduction of DU CQB (looking for members)

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Introduction of DU CQB (looking for members) Empty Introduction of DU CQB (looking for members)

Post  NJSC 03.09.09 0:31

So with the addition of the field GoldEagle and their new idea of tournament play, BigD and I have, with permission, decided to have a subteam dedicated to this tournament at this field. So without further ado we are announcing the formation of DU CQB.
    This is strictly for tournament play at GoldEagle. We are looking for around 3 committed members. No uniform requirements, but you must have a gun acceptable for CQB play i.e. ~350 FPS, and not a long gun. ROF upgrades are a plus.
    When requesting to join please send both me and BigD a pm with the following information:
    Age-
    Time Playing-
    Gun/Upgrades-
    Where you live-
    Reason why we should consider you-

Current DU members will be given priority.

Edit: Also this does not mean that you will be part of DU as a whole. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, that's just not my call to make.

Last edited by NJSC on 03.09.09 15:17; edited 1 time in total
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Introduction of DU CQB (looking for members) Empty Re: Introduction of DU CQB (looking for members)

Post  airsoftsniper25 03.09.09 10:51

NJSC wrote:So with the addition of the field GoldEagle and their new idea of tournament play, BigD and I have, with permission, decided to have a subteam dedicated to this tournament at this field. So without further ado we are announcing the formation of DU CQB.
    This is strictly for tournament play at GoldEagle. We are looking for around 3 committed members. No uniform requirements, but you must have a gun acceptable for CQB play i.e. ~350 FPS, and not a long gun. ROF upgrades are a plus.
    When requesting to join please send both me and BigD a pm with the following information:
    Age-
    Time Playing-
    Gun/Upgrades-
    Where you live-
    Reason why we should consider you-

Current DU members will be given priority.

I might consider joining with my stubby
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Introduction of DU CQB (looking for members) Empty Re: Introduction of DU CQB (looking for members)

Post  Admin 03.09.09 19:40

Once I get my Marui shotty in, I'd like to.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 03.09.09 21:21

When do you think it will be in?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 03.09.09 21:31

NJSC wrote:When do you think it will be in?
    I baught it from a guy on ASF, so maybe in a week or two, unless I got scammed :/.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 09.09.09 10:52

Straight from GoldEagle: The first team competition will be pushed back to 9/27 due to scheduling conflicts. Team size will be 8-10 players. More details to come later.
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 09.09.09 11:30

NJSC wrote:Straight from GoldEagle: The first team competition will be pushed back to 9/27 due to scheduling conflicts. Team size will be 8-10 players. More details to come later.

Op. Freedom beats GoldEagle airsoft, so sorry i won't be able to make that one
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 09.09.09 16:59

Age- 17.9ish
    Time Playing-2 years
    Gun/Upgrades-I am only going to list my G36C because my Stag is way to hot for anything like Gold Eagle or the old SAC. But I am currently running about 330-40ish FPS. I really need to chrono it. I short stroked it along with a AoE adjustment, and plan on getting a EG1K, Bearings, guide bearing, and a un-ported cylinder. My spreads are within a inch or two at 70 ft.
    Where you live- North East of Marietta, GA
    Reason why we should consider you- I use to do a lot of lazer tag and nerf in CQB enviroments ever since I was like 10, so as you can imagine im pretty apt for CQB awesomeness.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 09.09.09 22:26

I was putting that up more as a death sentence for DU CQB as of right now. Billy is on the ball Freedom>GoldEagle
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 09.09.09 22:33

I can make it there that day. It depends on what I feel like that day, out in the woods or inside at discover mills.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 09.09.09 22:51

Well BigD and I won't be there that day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 08.05.24 0:44