Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Looking for L96 or Aug: Parts guns doesn't need to be working,, Also need some AUG Hi-Caps

PhoenixFlyer
    PhoenixFlyer

Looking for L96 or Aug: Parts guns doesn't need to be working,, Also need some AUG Hi-Caps Empty Looking for L96 or Aug: Parts guns doesn't need to be working,, Also need some AUG Hi-Caps

Post  PhoenixFlyer 07.09.09 22:55

I need some parts guns. I need an L96 and an Aug. preferably Civilian(the one with the rail). Willing to pay a bit just let me know. Or if you have something that is working, i'll take a look; doesn't matter, just let me know. Doesn't matter make or brand. Thanks for the help

Edit: Looking for some AUG Hi-Caps, Thanks

Last edited by PhoenixFlyer on 13.09.09 23:13; edited 1 time in total
    Rhino
    Rhino

Looking for L96 or Aug: Parts guns doesn't need to be working,, Also need some AUG Hi-Caps Empty Re: Looking for L96 or Aug: Parts guns doesn't need to be working,, Also need some AUG Hi-Caps

Post  Rhino 08.09.09 11:18

PhoenixFlyer wrote:I need some parts guns. I need an L96 and an Aug. preferably Civilian(the one with the rail). Willing to pay a bit just let me know. Or if you have something that is working, i'll take a look; doesn't matter, just let me know. Doesn't matter make or brand. Thanks for the help

What do you need from the AUG? I have a JG A3 (the railed version) model with no rail, and the body has a few issues (but looks new) The mech box is brand new with mosfet installed. ZERO shots through it. it will do 420fps. I will take 60.00 for everything. It has barrel, hopup, mech box, body (internal damange only), charging handle. It is only missing the outer barrel, rail kit, butt plate. The gun is brand new but the body was messed up internally from the factory so I took the rail kit, butt plate and outer barrel off to part out.
    PhoenixFlyer
    PhoenixFlyer

Looking for L96 or Aug: Parts guns doesn't need to be working,, Also need some AUG Hi-Caps Empty Re: Looking for L96 or Aug: Parts guns doesn't need to be working,, Also need some AUG Hi-Caps

Post  PhoenixFlyer 09.09.09 16:13

LOL Rhino, I was looking for the rail(mine is snapped), something to keep my outer barrel on(mine slides off, haven't figured out why), and possibly a decent body for it. My gearbox is acting up, but shouldn't be too bad, haven't diagnosed it yet. Not sure what I am going to do about it yet. Thanks for the offer. I'll think about it.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 12.09.09 11:35

i have the CA military AUG. it works well

Last edited by Markerscope1 [SOTHG] on 12.09.09 23:03; edited 1 time in total
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 12.09.09 14:35

I have a TM AUG. It comes with a tightbore, 4 to 5 mags (I can't remeber at the moment), a battery, upgraded piston, and a 110 spring.

PM me if your intrested.
    Griffin

Post  Griffin 12.09.09 22:54

I have a UTG L96 functioning like new. comes with scope and 2500 KSC .3 bb's, will sell for around 120. PM me if intrested. also taking trades.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 19:05