Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
navyseal1000
frog
sniper2525
#CW!!ZERO
xplodingbunnys
9 posters

Team D.A.S

xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Team D.A.S Empty Team D.A.S

Post  xplodingbunnys 11.09.09 10:50

Hey guys , just wanted to let you guys know about a new team that will be playing at airdog airsoft soon . We are called Disturbed Airsoft Squad . Right now we have about 5 guys on the team . We are nothing like PWNY Express lol! . But we want to grow lager with people who want to play for fun but can still come in handy when you need them . Some people might know me as Bunnys from the field or xplodingbunnnys . I shoot a lot of videos at airdog games , so you might find me their . Please PM me if your interested . Thanks guys .
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Team D.A.S Empty Re: Team D.A.S

Post  #CW!!ZERO 11.09.09 11:40

Our teams should scrimmage sometime.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 11.09.09 12:00

. we have good guns but not the best . all we have are 2 JG g36c 1 jg ak47 1 jg dragon 1 jg mp5 sd5 and a ECHO 1 Stag 15 m4 . We just need more people if we are going to scrimmage .

Last edited by SCB airsoft on 12.09.09 11:20; edited 1 time in total
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 11.09.09 15:46

sry tp thread crap but i hate it when ppl say o but u have good guns, honestly good duns are only 10percent of the equation, it all about tactics and being able to overwhenlm a team. and fyi most of our guns are just rof not range
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 11.09.09 17:39

sniper2525 wrote:sry tp thread crap but i hate it when ppl say o but u have good guns, honestly good duns are only 10percent of the equation, it all about tactics and being able to overwhenlm a team. and fyi most of our guns are just rof not range

+1

You don't need range if the other guys don't see you coming on their flanks.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 11.09.09 17:45

Yeah i know that we practice on tactics but most of my guys can't make it to most games .
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 11.09.09 18:55

sniper2525 wrote:sry tp thread crap but i hate it when ppl say o but u have good guns, honestly good duns are only 10percent of the equation, it all about tactics and being able to overwhenlm a team. and fyi most of our guns are just rof not range

I highly agree with you Trent, +2
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 11.09.09 20:52

So true, my team gets out gunned almost every time, but we still win our fair share.

+3
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 12.09.09 13:16

Gunny1.5 wrote:

So true, my team gets out gunned almost every time, but we still win our fair share.

+3

yeah and your tactics are standing in the middle of the open lol jk
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 12.09.09 13:28

Bulldog94 wrote:
    Gunny1.5 wrote:

+3

Oh i see , but do you remember Your birth day party at RPG when your guys got owned in cqb because they didn't want to move up . lol
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 12.09.09 13:39

SCB airsoft wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:
    Gunny1.5 wrote:

+3

Oh i see , but do you remember Your birth day party at RPG when your guys got owned in cqb because they didn't want to move up . lol

yeah but i wasnt apart of that.... and we have over come since then... You should have been at the RPG game... My team mate Drew ran all the way up the right hand side getting a 8 or 10 man kill combo and getting the objective down the field..
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 12.09.09 15:46

Bulldog94 wrote:
    SCB airsoft wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:
    Gunny1.5 wrote:

+3

yeah but i wasnt apart of that.... and we have over come since then... You should have been at the RPG game... My team mate Drew ran all the way up the right hand side getting a 8 or 10 man kill combo and getting the objective down the field..

I'll believe it when i see it lol .
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 12.09.09 17:59

sniper2525 wrote:bulldog u are so good man

+1
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 12.09.09 19:56

SCB airsoft wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:
    SCB airsoft wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:
    Gunny1.5 wrote:

+3

I'll believe it when i see it lol .

ask tak, I was a ref... I Saw the whole thing.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 12.09.09 19:57

Come on guys lets act mature. Sniper2525 and Bulldog stops fighting.

If you have any problems feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Mod edit: Crazy Twitch

#CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 13.09.09 15:56

There is only one way to tell who is better, and thats a scrimmage, not saying who killed who this ONE TIME, most of our guns are just as upgraded as everyones elses, I have a CA M4 with a 130 in it and a turbo, Bobby has a CA with a 120 and a turbo, Jack has a G&P M4 bone stock, Trent has a CA M4 with a 120 in it and a turbo. And JG and Echo's come stock with about 400fps normally which is a 120, so all we have over you guys is 3 turbo motors.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 24.11.09 15:30

Please LOCK thread , thanks.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 24.11.09 15:32

We have stop the team for now. Most of the guys wanted to take a break so the team is over for now. Looking forward to play for the Ace of Spades .
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 25.11.09 18:22

SCB airsoft wrote:Looking forward to play for the Ace of Spades .

W00t!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 14:56