Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Game at Canton Airsoft on Oct. 3rd

Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

Game at Canton Airsoft on Oct. 3rd Empty Game at Canton Airsoft on Oct. 3rd

Post  Jiggyfly 19.09.09 10:37

Game at Canton Airsoft on October 3rd.

Games starts at 10:00AM
    Ends:Whenever we feel like it...

(NOTE) for those returning that played at the cancelled game on the 19th your admission will be free if you decide to return. Meaning you get a free game.We apologize for the inconvenience for your drive down to come see us and it sucks that our first public game got cancelled due to a heavy downpour. Our boss wants to let you know that we appreciate your attempt to come and play and that he hopes you will return for later events.

Use this link to find our field, its the most accurate map that I could find: http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9eXAuNDA5OStIb2xseStTcHJpbmdzK1Bhcmt3YXkrQ2FudG9uJTJjK0dBKzMwMTE0JTdlc3N0LjAlN2VwZy4xJmJiPTQ4LjE2NjA4NTQxOTAxMjUlN2UtNDcuOTg4MjgxMjUlN2UxNi45NzI3NDEwMTk5OTklN2UtMTIxLjAyNTM5MDYyNQ==

NOTE!!!!!
    we are the white house with black shutters on the RIGHT side of the road, and if your looking at the map link, the house is to the RIGHT of the arrow.
    When you are heading past the trailer park you are extremely close, just go 2 more houses down the street and your there. The house has a big ReMax sign out front. Possibly with a motorcycle parked next to it.

Admission: Free for first timers, $5 for people returning.

Field data: A three teared field that can be sectioned off into 3 smaller fields. We have an unfinished CQB building, so right now it looks like a glorified bunker. The Center field is the main area to play, with makeshift bunkers. When i said 'a three teared field' I meant that it has three levels. The lower level is the 'Pipeline' which is a long stretch of shoulder high grass at the far end of the field. The 'Drop off' which is a small cliff that runs up beside the Center field. Then there is the Middle level which holds the Center Field and the unfinished CQB building. At last there is the Upper Level which holds our version of Vietnam, dense woods and thick underbrush with very few paths running through it, perfect for ambushes. To the Left of the Center Field you have Field 2, which has a lot of thick trees and natural trench-like indentations in the ground. To the Right of the Center Field you have Field 3 which is a flat piece of land with lots of thin trees and vines. Not much cover but its great for snipers.

Rules: George town rules, bring your kill rag. But we have an FPS cap below 500 for sharp shooters, and 375 for close quarters.

Games: up for anything, and we do pretty much anything.

Need Directions or asking questions about the field?
    call 678-548-6421, You will be calling Steve, he is the land owner

Anyways If you need more information, PM me or Email me at Jiggyfly63@gmail.com
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Game at Canton Airsoft on Oct. 3rd Empty Re: Game at Canton Airsoft on Oct. 3rd

Post  Lone Wolf 19.09.09 11:11

Not available that day at all. Sorry. my Eagle Court of Honor.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 19.09.09 17:21

Lone Wolf wrote:Not available that day at all. Sorry. my Eagle Court of Honor.
    thats important

and i cannot go due to a cross country meet.

Last edited by Markerscope1 [SOTHG] on 21.09.09 16:16; edited 1 time in total
    DeepThought
    DeepThought

Post  DeepThought 21.09.09 0:43

what the heck, guys?
    I am totally up for this one.
    Our schedules seems so out of sync.
    Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

Post  Jiggyfly 23.09.09 12:15

So are you coming with your guys Houston?\

Ive got to get a new gun, mine shorted in the last game, must of had some exposed wires from when I took it apart... yes you were right, I'm not playing in a torrential downpour again...
    DeepThought
    DeepThought

Post  DeepThought 23.09.09 12:23

nah, it was actually a joke; some people like playing in the rain and come out a-okay. I guess you were just unlucky :/
    anyways, yeah. I might go.
    Ianguitarist5
    Ianguitarist5

Post  Ianguitarist5 24.09.09 21:24

My team and I may be able to attend this one. We are talking it out, but hopefully we will be able to rock out at this event.
    Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

Post  Jiggyfly 24.09.09 23:34

Yes the owner called me yesterday to tell me the news, this sucks >< Games are postponed until further notice
    Ianguitarist5
    Ianguitarist5

Post  Ianguitarist5 28.09.09 17:36

So wait, Is this game now postponed? I had full-on plans to play here with my team on this date. I also had 2 others possibly coming.

Also, if not postponed, how many people are we looking at coming in general numbers. I ask because I heard through word-of-mouth that there were some player issues in previous games and I'd hate to make the trip to play only to end up playing with the guys I brought. Just FYI, I'm hoping for at least 5 other people than the ones in my group, so don't think im expecting Georgetown numbers, just more numbers than who shows up with me.
    DeepThought
    DeepThought

Post  DeepThought 28.09.09 17:38

Give the word and I am there.
    I am actually expecting a last second "game is on!" post on Friday LOL
    Jiggyfly
    Jiggyfly

Post  Jiggyfly 01.10.09 12:52

Well exactly what happened was that the resident team that plays on the field were kept home by the rain that day and no one told me so I was the one who only showed up because apparently I'm not worth the trouble to give just one phone call to cancel. So here I was with the new guys at our first public game and it got canceled due to torrential downpour and I had to have one of our senior officers come bail me out and kick everyone home because it wasn't worth playing an I wasn't about to have my gun short due to water damage, which it did anyway. So ya when we pick a date when its actually SUNNY and/or partially cloudy, etc. then yes we will have lots of people there, its just that rain games only appeal to certain people and we at Canton Airsoft aren't those people apparently. As of now the owners house got some serious damage from the flooding and the field is WAS underwater but it has receded and we are repairing as fast as we can. I will keep everyone posted to when we will be playing again, which SHOULD be sometime within the next month, but no guarantees.
    DeepThought
    DeepThought

Post  DeepThought 03.10.09 1:33

I got a message from someone saying game in on tomorrow. Short notice but whatev. Welcome to the suck.

Post  Guest 03.10.09 11:36

DeepThought wrote:Welcome to the suck.

... Suspect
    DeepThought
    DeepThought

Post  DeepThought 03.10.09 16:56

Aggressor Dog wrote:
    DeepThought wrote:Welcome to the suck.

... :suspect:

it means "the situation sucks, but deal with it."

I was referring to how short notice the game was announced and how you should deal with it and come anyways. It was a good game, got some things of camera. Will post soon.
    DeepThought
    DeepThought

Post  DeepThought 04.10.09 3:35

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 8:55