Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

G&G g16 - How to tighten the stock ?

xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

G&G g16 - How to tighten the stock ? Empty G&G g16 - How to tighten the stock ?

Post  xplodingbunnys 29.10.09 22:43

Does any body know how to tighten a m4 stock. The tube is really lose , so i need to tighten it. Thanks!\

Guns :
    G&G gr16
    WE 1911 : for sale
    JG G36C
    WELL Scorpion
    DE multi shot shotgun

Loud out :
    220 bucks of multicam
    Multicam vest
    OD green vest
    ACU

Last edited by SCB airsoft on 11.11.09 16:07; edited 1 time in total
    Rhino
    Rhino

G&G g16 - How to tighten the stock ? Empty Re: G&G g16 - How to tighten the stock ?

Post  Rhino 29.10.09 22:45

Bring it by I will do it for you. it's rather easy. just pull the stock off, then undo the little screw holding the cap of the buffer tube on, then you will need a long phillips screw driver to tighten the screw down in the buffer tube.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

G&G g16 - How to tighten the stock ? Empty Re: G&G g16 - How to tighten the stock ?

Post  xplodingbunnys 29.10.09 22:49

Rhino wrote:Bring it by I will do it for you. it's rather easy. just pull the stock off, then undo the little screw holding the cap of the buffer tube on, then you will need a long phillips screw driver to tighten the screw down in the buffer tube.

I'll be going to the store tomorrow will you be in . I have to pick some stuff up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 5:08