Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content*

WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Empty Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content*

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 12.11.09 22:42

So when I'm on the internet I take the funny things I see, and put them in my desktop. So I just wanted to share some of these with you guys. Enjoy.

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Asshol10

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Apple_10

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Elepha10

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* 17088010

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Happen10

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Sparta10

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Song_c10

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Screen10

I took the screen shot myself. Wink
    scooter
    scooter

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Empty Re: Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content*

Post  scooter 12.11.09 23:12

the excessive inappropriateness is a little much... ever think about toning things down a wee bit? scratch
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content* Empty Re: Random funny things from the internet *caution* some inappropriate content*

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 12.11.09 23:54

I did not make them, I simply thought they were funny.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 13.11.09 22:52

i thought it was funny peake. Especially the sign. Superman cape. lol.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 13.11.09 23:07

Wow that is dirty will. Go out and ride your bike stop looking at this interwebz candy.

Lullz

I thought the pictures were funny...but the toothbrush+warface guy didn't work out so well. I really liked the first one and the superman sign.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 14.11.09 10:10

Peake, they were all inappropriate in some way, except for the sparta one, lol. They were quite funny though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 15:40