Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
Blackhawk 5
Lone Wolf
Crazy Twitch
xplodingbunnys
Q-bald
scooter
Stalker
NJSC
Bulldog94
13 posters

What Major War are you most interested in?

Poll

What Major War are you most interested in?

[ 1 ]
    What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_left2%What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 13 ]
    What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_left31%What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_left5%What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 10 ]
    What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_left24%What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_left12%What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 11 ]
    What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_left26%What Major War are you most interested in? Bar_right [26%] 

Total Votes: 42
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

What Major War are you most interested in? Empty What Major War are you most interested in?

Post  Bulldog94 28.11.09 12:03

So What major war are you most interested in?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

What Major War are you most interested in? Empty Re: What Major War are you most interested in?

Post  NJSC 28.11.09 13:39

I've always had a deep respect for WW2.
    Stalker
    Stalker

What Major War are you most interested in? Empty Re: What Major War are you most interested in?

Post  Stalker 28.11.09 15:14

WWII is great and all, simply because of... well all of you know why. But personally, I like whatever has the most modern tech that I can study. Smile
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 28.11.09 17:53

I voted current war... it simply does not receive enough support from the American people
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 28.11.09 18:07

Current War.... this War had so much live media coverage in the beginning it was hard not to be interested in it. I remember staying up till 3am watching battles in real time when we first entered Iraq. The Gulf was had some good media coverage of Baghdad getting pummeled by bombs.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 28.11.09 22:15

WWII change the world . That was our turning point in America!!!
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker 28.11.09 22:24

scooter wrote:I voted current war... it simply does not receive enough support from the American people

Agreed. Whether or not we agree with the war, we need to support the troops. They are citizens just like everyone else, except they have already put their lives on a contract to the country, and that says something powerful.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 28.11.09 23:24

SCB airsoft wrote:WWII change the world . That was our turning point in America!!!

Agreed! True heros from that era.

I wish I could have picked two b/c i picked for the current war. Those guys deserve the most respect but so do the WW2 guys. The WW2 guys stopped global domination and genocide but on the other hand the guys in these current war never know whats going to happen next when there patrolling the streets and gorilla warfare always taking place.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 28.11.09 23:41

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    SCB airsoft wrote:WWII change the world . That was our turning point in America!!!

Agreed! True heros from that era.

I wish I could have picked two b/c i picked for the current war. Those guys deserve the most respect but so do the WW2 guys. The WW2 guys stopped global domination and genocide but on the other hand the guys in these current war never know whats going to happen next when there patrolling the streets and gorilla warfare always taking place.

I was able to pick multiple.

I have a lot of respect for the veterans from WWII. That is the one war that was said to have a indisputable just cause. And I also picked the current war, I just hope Obama can make his mind up on what he is going to do.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 29.11.09 8:47

Anything that they create awesome HBO TV series with it.
    WWII (band of brothers) and Current (generation kill)
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 29.11.09 12:33

Blackhawk 5 wrote:Anything that they create awesome HBO TV series with it.
    WWII (band of brothers) and Current (generation kill)
    +1 lol

Post  Guest 29.11.09 12:49

I have a buddy was is in the 75th Ranger Batt (got transfered to the training battalion after he suffered an eye injury) who is OBSESSED with WWII. His greatest dream is to go back in time and fight in WWII, he always says he wishes he was born in 1935 so he could storm the beaches or climb Point Du Hoc. Crazy dude....
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 29.11.09 16:14

scooter wrote:I voted current war... it simply does not receive enough support from the American people

yeah but neither did Vietnam on the account that most Americans were protesting it..however i think theres more support for this war
    jkeeble2
    jkeeble2

Post  jkeeble2 02.12.09 15:42

gotta go with Vietnam it totally changed not only the way our military was run but also how our country treats troops coming home from war they
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 03.12.09 4:24

xplodingbunnys wrote:WWII change the world . That was our turning point in America!!!

Agreed Sean
    WWII will always be my top war
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 03.12.09 8:30

Lol but he would be 9.

Post  Guest 03.12.09 10:48

Hahahaha I never even realized that. Hes not the smartest man, thats why he went from Highschool straight to the Army I guess. He always says 1935, I just never thought about the math.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 4:45