Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Admin the Director

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Admin the Director Empty Admin the Director

Post  Admin 03.12.09 0:47

Hello everyone.

This year, I took a Student Directing/Acting class at my highschool, and after reading many plays, I decided to complete and submit my 35-page analysis for Shirley Lauro's A Piece of My Heart. (Baisically, you have to write this massive analysis on the play of your choice, and if you;re in the top two, you get to direct the show, with your classmates as your cast members). The play is about Vietnam (more specifically women in Vietnam, nurses, USO performers, Red Cross girls), and given the subject matter I thought some of you guys in the area might enjoy it. The show will go up at Kennesaw Mountain High School in our black box theater 12/3 and 12/4 at 7:00 PM. Tickets are $7. KMHS has one of the best theater programs in the state, with five Region 5-AAAAA One-Act championships in the last 6 years (this year we placed #4 in the state with an adaptation of Oliver Twist). If you're interested in Vietnam or like to be entertained, come on out and enjoy the show!

Admin the Director Pomhpo10
    Tinman
    Tinman

Admin the Director Empty Re: Admin the Director

Post  Tinman 03.12.09 6:34

Good Luck man . . . sounds like a spot well earned! Unfortunately, no way for us to see it but . . . ummmmm . . . break a leg!! cheers cheers

Current date/time is 27.04.24 9:54