Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
Newnan Airsoft Player
Stalker
Crazy Twitch
Twitch
navyseal1000
Admin
NJSC
xplodingbunnys
Airsoftguy238
13 posters

Best budget gun

Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Best budget gun Empty Best budget gun

Post  Airsoftguy238 05.12.09 21:59

one kid I know who is a pretty good player has just a shotty and he needs an AEG. whats the best budget gun in your guys opinion?
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Best budget gun Empty Re: Best budget gun

Post  xplodingbunnys 05.12.09 22:03

JG g36c. Probably the best gun for the price. I have had one for over a year and it's still shooting 380 fps.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 05.12.09 22:16

i had a jg mp5 and i loved it, still wish i hadn't given it away
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 06.12.09 1:48

G&G Combat Machine M4. Out of any budget gun I've ever used, this is the best all-around gun on the market for the price.

But what kind of budget are we talking?
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 06.12.09 2:00

Admin wrote:G&G Combat Machine M4. Out of any budget gun I've ever used, this is the best all-around gun on the market for the price.

I have one of those. Great gun, i have it stock with a lipo.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 06.12.09 2:44

Lets see,

JG G36C
    AGM Stubby Killer
    JG M4A1
    JG MP5A4 or A5
    Echo 1 Master Series - only if you don't mind the high price

Pretty good budget guns, reliable and long lasting for the price. But the Master Series isn't considered a budget gun, but unless you don't mind the price, that gun will last you a very long time. 350-410 fps out of the box, accurate, reliable as crap, good strong steel and metal, good mags, hop up is real good, weight might be a <CENSORED> for smaller shooters but for larger as for most of you guys, this will make a very nice edition to your armory. If you can pony up $320
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 06.12.09 12:51

navyseal1000 wrote:Lets see,

JG G36C
    AGM Stubby Killer
    JG M4A1
    JG MP5A4 or A5
    Echo 1 Master Series - only if you don't mind the high price

Pretty good budget guns, reliable and long lasting for the price. But the Master Series isn't considered a budget gun, but unless you don't mind the price, that gun will last you a very long time. 350-410 fps out of the box, accurate, reliable as crap, good strong steel and metal, good mags, hop up is real good, weight might be a <CENSORED> for smaller shooters but for larger as for most of you guys, this will make a very nice edition to your armory. If you can pony up $320
    its $285 or something like that on ASGI, but i dont think its in this guys budget
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 06.12.09 12:51

Admin wrote:G&G Combat Machine M4. Out of any budget gun I've ever used, this is the best all-around gun on the market for the price.

I was thinking about one of those to mention to him but when I used Reed's it didn't have that great of range
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 06.12.09 19:12

My G3. Will beat any others out there.

Anyone should try and beat that. lol.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 06.12.09 19:36

Twitch wrote:My G3. Will beat any others out there.

Yes, I completely forgot about Twitch's G3. Tokyo Marui makes some excellent guns, with nice rates of fire and awesome accuracy, not to mention great range.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 06.12.09 22:02

Admin wrote:
    Twitch wrote:My G3. Will beat any others out there.

Yes, I completely forgot about Twitch's G3. Tokyo Marui makes some excellent guns, with nice rates of fire and awesome accuracy, not to mention great range.

+1 You cannot beat this price!
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 13.12.09 8:15

Lets see,

Tokyo Marui?
    Overpriced
    Plastic parts
    Plastic bushings
    280 fps

Yes they are great guns but damn, atleast pre-upgrade them a little bit, maybe 320 fps and replace them plastic bushings with metal ones and you will be good. I just don't get it why I can just buy a Echo 1 that has metal parts plus shoots harder and more accurate. Yes a stock TM is good just overpriced for a gun that shoots 280 fps with plastic parts, just not worth it in my opinion.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 13.12.09 10:18

Tokyo Marui?
    Overpriced
    Plastic parts
    Plastic bushings
    280 fps

Yes they are great guns but damn, atleast pre-upgrade them a little bit, maybe 320 fps and replace them plastic bushings with metal ones and you will be good. I just don't get it why I can just buy a Echo 1 that has metal parts plus shoots harder and more accurate. Yes a stock TM is good just overpriced for a gun that shoots 280 fps with plastic parts, just not worth it in my opinion.
    japanese law prohibits any replica firearm to exceed one joule which is about 285-300fps. One thing about maruis is the austounding range because of the hop up. Maruis have some of the best stock range ive seen.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 13.12.09 10:24

Airsoftguy238 wrote:

Tokyo Marui?
    Overpriced
    Plastic parts
    Plastic bushings
    280 fps

japanese law prohibits any replica firearm to exceed one joule which is about 285-300fps. One thing about maruis is the austounding range because of the hop up. Maruis have some of the best stock range ive seen.

Is that why their fps is that low? Damn. But yeah, they do have excellent hop ups and range for a gun shooting 280 fps.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 13.12.09 10:41

navyseal1000 wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:

Tokyo Marui?
    Overpriced
    Plastic parts
    Plastic bushings
    280 fps

Is that why their fps is that low? Damn. But yeah, they do have excellent hop ups and range for a gun shooting 280 fps.
    you also need to realize fps isnt everything. Its just how fast the BB gets from point A to point B. One advantage f higher fps is heavier gram bbs which can give you more range and accuracy. But a stock marui m4 will have more range better reliability and better accuracy than a stock jg or e1
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 13.12.09 11:12

Airsoftguy238 wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:

Tokyo Marui?
    Overpriced
    Plastic parts
    Plastic bushings
    280 fps

you also need to realize fps isnt everything. Its just how fast the BB gets from point A to point B. One advantage f higher fps is heavier gram bbs which can give you more range and accuracy. But a stock marui m4 will have more range better reliability and better accuracy than a stock jg or e1

There ya go Max, thats what I have been trying to tell you forever, but you kept going with clones. Well a good thing to know before I go off and buy my TM ******** after I sell my Stubby and MP5 because this one is high
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 13.12.09 12:02

navyseal1000 wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:

Tokyo Marui?
    Overpriced
    Plastic parts
    Plastic bushings
    280 fps

There ya go Max, thats what I have been trying to tell you forever, but you kept going with clones. Well a good thing to know before I go off and buy my TM ******** after I sell my Stubby and MP5 because this one is high
    ...half of your guns are clones

Post  Guest 13.12.09 12:28

Echo1/JG g36c. That gun is a tank, i dunno what it is, but Rhino and I had this conversation yesterday. That gun doesnt die, and is nice in the first place. It has good fps, if you put a TBB in it it will get excellent groupings even though its a very small barrel, and its very reliable. Ive had all of my other weapons go down multiple times, and the one gun that I can always rely on to work regardless of the situation is the Echo1 G36c that I have. Its without a doubt one of the best airsoft guns ever made in my opinion, just because of its ability for its price.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 13.12.09 13:35

Airsoftguy238 wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:

Tokyo Marui?
    Overpriced
    Plastic parts
    Plastic bushings
    280 fps

...half of your guns are clones

Yep and selling one and my MP5 then buying another TM so that would make 2 TM's total, E1 and JG so its about to be even

Guns list after I sell my two guns and buying the TM

TM M4A1
    TM ********
    E1 MS5
    JG G36C
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 13.12.09 13:36

Aggressor wrote:Echo1/JG g36c. That gun is a tank, i dunno what it is, but Rhino and I had this conversation yesterday. That gun doesnt die, and is nice in the first place. It has good fps, if you put a TBB in it it will get excellent groupings even though its a very small barrel, and its very reliable. Ive had all of my other weapons go down multiple times, and the one gun that I can always rely on to work regardless of the situation is the Echo1 G36c that I have. Its without a doubt one of the best airsoft guns ever made in my opinion, just because of its ability for its price.

G36 are tanks period. V3 gb's are very strong, can take atleast a 150 spring, bodies are tanks, everything about the G36 is very strong and reliable
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker 13.12.09 15:32

navyseal1000 wrote:G36 are tanks period. V3 gb's are very strong, can take atleast a 150 spring, bodies are tanks, everything about the G36 is very strong and reliable

I've heard this, but a friend of mine had nothing but problems with his until it stopped shooting after a few weeks.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 14.12.09 17:12

coby why did you put ****** after you said TM??
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 14.12.09 17:14

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:coby why did you put ****** after you said TM??

Its a secret Stanford. Nobody knows what TM gun I am buying until I get it. AGM Stubby and TM MP5 are for sale, will be at Airdog boneyard later this week so stay tuned
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 14.12.09 17:23

navyseal1000 wrote:

Its a secret Stanford. Nobody knows what TM gun I am buying until I get it. AGM Stubby and TM MP5 are for sale, will be at Airdog boneyard later this week so stay tuned

cough thompson cough

Anyways max, ill talk to john about looking into twitch's G3 cause that would be a great budget gun for him
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 14.12.09 18:51

airsoftsniper25 wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:

cough thompson cough

Anyways max, ill talk to john about looking into twitch's G3 cause that would be a great budget gun for him

FAIL!

Changed mind to TM *****

Hint: There are numbers in the gun name but it is not a M16, M4 or MP5 style gun

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 4:15