Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
Alpine
Admin
NJSC
n2daizo123
8 posters

Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME

n2daizo123
    n2daizo123

Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME Empty Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME

Post  n2daizo123 07.12.09 21:19

Alpine wrote:Anyone who wants to go this is the info. for it

Chaos at the Corn Maze!
    Good day everyone,

Please be aware that we are having an away game in Dahlonega this Saturday (19th), don't show up to Georgetown in Dawsonville. We have be given access to use a piece of property with a corn maze on it. The entire game day will NOT be confined only to the maze.
    December 19, 2009
    Sign-in 9:30 DON'T BE LATE.
    There will be no new guy sign-in time because everyone will be getting briefed at this game, so make sure to be on time.

Cease fire at 5:00
    Field fees $20
    Lunch $5
    Everyone will need the new Corn Maze waiver. Any players under 18 years of age who show up without their own parent must bring a presigned and notarized waiver. The Corn Maze waiver can be found on the Team Airsoft web site or link through here: Link to waiver
    Address
    274 Radio Road
    Dahlonega, Georgia
    Team Airsoft
    Team Airsoft | Old Towne Rd | Dawsonville | GA | 30534

Copy and pasted from team airsoft.

Who's all going?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME Empty Re: Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME

Post  NJSC 07.12.09 21:22

Well I think most of us are going to the airdog game on the 19th
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME Empty Re: Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME

Post  Admin 07.12.09 21:25

I might just have to show up. Playing airsoft in a corn maze has been a fantasy of mine since I was a wee lad.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 07.12.09 22:09

Man I have heard you guy's will have a great turnout I know of 15 people going to this. Sorry but I can't it sounds pretty awesome. Hope you guy's have a blast.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 07.12.09 23:42

I saw that and have wanted to play in a actual corn maze before. I just thought it was a little much where I can drive the same distance and go to a GT walk on.
    n2daizo123
    n2daizo123

Post  n2daizo123 08.12.09 17:50

Lone Wolf wrote:I saw that and have wanted to play in a actual corn maze before. I just thought it was a little much where I can drive the same distance and go to a GT walk on.

george town is the one hosting this and its only $5 more than the normal fee.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 08.12.09 22:13

Good luck with the event guys! Sorry I cannot go this time but please keep posting these when you have em . . . sounds like a good time.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 10.12.09 23:15

tempting
    Alpine
    Alpine

Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME Empty Game day for Georgetown CORN MAZE GAME

Post  Alpine 16.12.09 17:18

Anyone who wants to go this is the info. for it

Chaos at the Corn Maze!
    Good day everyone,

Please be aware that we are having an away game in Dahlonega this Saturday (19th), don't show up to Georgetown in Dawsonville. We have be given access to use a piece of property with a corn maze on it. The entire game day will NOT be confined only to the maze.
    December 19, 2009
    Sign-in 9:30
    Cease fire at 5:00
    Field fees $20
    Lunch $5
    Everyone will need the new Corn Maze waiver. Any players under 18 years of age who show up without their own parent must bring a presigned and notarized waiver. The Corn Maze waiver can be found on the Team Airsoft web site or link through here: Link to waiver
    Address
    274 Radio Road
    Dahlonega, Georgia

Team Airsoft

Team Airsoft | Old Towne Rd | Dawsonville | GA | 30534
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 16.12.09 17:42

Sounds fun....I've heard there is gonna be a huge turn out at this game.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 16.12.09 18:45

Yea there is going to be alot of people there. I was talking to Alan the guy who run's Georgetown and told him I would spread the word on the Southside of town for him.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 16.12.09 21:09

So is this an Area 13 sponsored game?
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 16.12.09 21:45

No this is a Georgetown game Area13 is getting the word out for them.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 16.12.09 21:48

Moved to the correct section/merged with existing topic.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 16.12.09 22:02

Thanks couldn't find the original post. And didn't want to put it somewhere else so I figured A13 would be safe. Thanks Admin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 13:07