Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
Crazy Twitch
Bulldog94
Q-bald
Rhino
NJSC
Airsoftguy238
Tinman
Sniper13
12 posters

New to the area looking for battle buddies and new games.

Sniper13
    Sniper13

New to the area looking for battle buddies and new games. Empty New to the area looking for battle buddies and new games.

Post  Sniper13 29.12.09 12:50

Looking forward to meeting local teams and making friends with airsoft groups in the local area. I also work in Special FX, Props, FilmMaking and Set Fabrication and just got done shooting a promo commercial video for the GOLDEAGLE Airsoft Battlefield in Lawrenceville Georgia that is up on You Tube. I own a JG G36, a KWA Sr5 and a KWA 45. I ussualy hang out at the GoldEagle Airsoft filed on saturdays and sundays in Laurenceville but would like to get involved in other near by Tactical and Battle Airsoft activities etc. Hope to hear from all of you soon and have Happy New years. Wink
    Tinman
    Tinman

New to the area looking for battle buddies and new games. Empty Re: New to the area looking for battle buddies and new games.

Post  Tinman 29.12.09 13:01

Welcome!
    Airdog Combat Zone and Area13 are the main fields on the southwest side of town but Georgetown is up your way
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

New to the area looking for battle buddies and new games. Empty Re: New to the area looking for battle buddies and new games.

Post  Airsoftguy238 29.12.09 13:05

welcome
    acz and area 13 are both great fields to check out and play at
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 29.12.09 13:21

Welcome to the forums. I live in Buford, so I'm not far from you. Looking forward to seeing you on the field!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 29.12.09 13:44

Sniper13 wrote:Looking forward to meeting local teams and making friends with airsoft groups in the local area. I also work in Special FX, Props, FilmMaking and Set Fabrication and just got done shooting a promo commercial video for the GOLDEAGLE Airsoft Battlefield in Lawrenceville Georgia that is up on You Tube. I own a JG G36, a KWA Sr5 and a KWA 45. I ussualy hang out at the GoldEagle Airsoft filed on saturdays and sundays in Laurenceville but would like to get involved in other near by Tactical and Battle Airsoft activities etc. Hope to hear from all of you soon and have Happy New years. Wink

Is this Eric? If so it was nice meeting you on Sunday and we looking forward to seeing you more often. I will shoot you an email or PM (on here) once I get the info on the the mid Jan. School game.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 29.12.09 14:27

Welcome to da forums cheers
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 29.12.09 15:47

The legion berets welcome you!
    Sniper13
    Sniper13

Post  Sniper13 29.12.09 17:02

Rhino wrote:
    Sniper13 wrote:Looking forward to meeting local teams and making friends with airsoft groups in the local area. I also work in Special FX, Props, FilmMaking and Set Fabrication and just got done shooting a promo commercial video for the GOLDEAGLE Airsoft Battlefield in Lawrenceville Georgia that is up on You Tube. I own a JG G36, a KWA Sr5 and a KWA 45. I ussualy hang out at the GoldEagle Airsoft filed on saturdays and sundays in Laurenceville but would like to get involved in other near by Tactical and Battle Airsoft activities etc. Hope to hear from all of you soon and have Happy New years. Wink

Is this Eric? If so it was nice meeting you on Sunday and we looking forward to seeing you more often. I will shoot you an email or PM (on here) once I get the info on the the mid Jan. School game.

Yes sir this is Eric Smile Keep me posted when ever you get the chance and thank you so much for all the Intel. I also have a MySpace and a facebook site. http://www.myspace.com/emolinaris Thanks for the warm welcome you guys. See yah in the battlefields soon Smile
    Sniper13
    Sniper13

Post  Sniper13 29.12.09 17:02

Bulldog94 wrote:The legion berets welcome you!

Thank you Smile
    Sniper13
    Sniper13

Post  Sniper13 29.12.09 17:04

Tinman wrote:Welcome!
    Airdog Combat Zone and Area13 are the main fields on the southwest side of town but Georgetown is up your way

Thank you for the Intel. Cool

Post  Guest 29.12.09 17:48

Molinaris? You Greek?
    Sniper13
    Sniper13

Post  Sniper13 29.12.09 17:59

Aggressor wrote:Molinaris? You Greek?

No sir Latin/italian

Post  Guest 29.12.09 18:03

Ah I see, not blessed by the sacred genepool Razz
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 29.12.09 20:33

Welcome! It was fun playing with ya at Golden Eagle!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 29.12.09 20:42

Welcome to the forum
    Sniper13
    Sniper13

Post  Sniper13 29.12.09 21:58

Crazy Twitch wrote:Welcome! It was fun playing with ya at Golden Eagle!

Yes it was. I hope we can do battle again soon Smile
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 29.12.09 22:01

Welcome!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 31.12.09 2:04

Yeah playin at GoldEagle was definately something to change up our usual game style, it was good meeting you up there Eric.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 31.12.09 12:25

Welcome to the community!!! 2010 will be an Epic
    year for the Airsoft Community.I encourage that
    you experience South side airsoft.Hope to see you
    on the field...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.05.24 13:35