Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
Blackhawk 5
sniper2525
NJSC
#CW!!ZERO
navyseal1000
xplodingbunnys
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
just some kid
12 posters

trying to make a team

just some kid
    just some kid

trying to make a team Empty trying to make a team

Post  just some kid 05.01.10 18:05

How many people do i need to have a legit airsoft team? right now i have 4 including myself and i know it isn't enough so how many more do i need? I'm trying to get at least six
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

trying to make a team Empty Re: trying to make a team

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 05.01.10 18:29

team IC has 5 or 6 and they are the SAAL champions. i would call them legit. Cool
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 05.01.10 18:32

well some of my friends and i are gonna try and make a team called black hawks airsoft.
    never mind it the pic won't go up for some reason

Last edited by just some kid on 05.01.10 18:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to put the pic up of the logo)
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 05.01.10 18:43

Markerscope1 [SOTHG] wrote:team IC has 5 or 6 and they are the SAAL champions. i would call them legit. Cool
    +1 for the legit part. I hope airdog does another SAAL.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 05.01.10 18:46

Team IC is great for what they are, small team but yet still 2009 SAAL Champions. For 5-6 members vs a team with 15-20 like Team PWNY Express or CK, its where tactics come into use. Don't say that IC is best just because of Trent's awesome 46 rps M4 or Russell's M4, its tactics, not guns. Yes, their guns hurt and they are very fast but that doesn't mean I can't kill a few of them in a game
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 05.01.10 19:02

anyways, being on topic i'd like to say my team (sothg) has 8 members, but only about half of us are free at one time to go to a game, so only 4-6 of us usually attend. if youve got busy people on your team you may need more numbers so you can have more people available for games.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 05.01.10 19:19

Markerscope1 [SOTHG] wrote:team IC has 5 or 6 and they are the SAAL champions. i would call them legit. Cool

Yes, our main team is only 5 people, we also have 2 other players that are on IC but they only play every once in a while when they can.

navyseal1000 wrote:Team IC is great for what they are, small team but yet still 2009 SAAL Champions. For 5-6 members vs a team with 15-20 like Team PWNY Express or CK, its where tactics come into use. Don't say that IC is best just because of Trent's awesome 46 rps M4 or Russell's M4, its tactics, not guns. Yes, their guns hurt and they are very fast but that doesn't mean I can't kill a few of them in a game

And thanks Coby, u are always the first to lay some kind words and gun fire towards IC on the battlefield.

But back to ur question, during SAAL we could only have 5 players on the field at one time, so thats why I believe 5 is the ideal number, you can always have more like we do, but we also like to keep the IC name to a slim group of players that I know can uphold our name.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 05.01.10 20:00

#CW!!ZERO wrote:

Yes, our main team is only 5 people, we also have 2 other players that are on IC but they only play every once in a while when they can.

navyseal1000 wrote:Team IC is great for what they are, small team but yet still 2009 SAAL Champions. For 5-6 members vs a team with 15-20 like Team PWNY Express or CK, its where tactics come into use. Don't say that IC is best just because of Trent's awesome 46 rps M4 or Russell's M4, its tactics, not guns. Yes, their guns hurt and they are very fast but that doesn't mean I can't kill a few of them in a game

And thanks Coby, u are always the first to lay some kind words and gun fire towards IC on the battlefield.

But back to ur question, during SAAL we could only have 5 players on the field at one time, so thats why I believe 5 is the ideal number, you can always have more like we do, but we also like to keep the IC name to a slim group of players that I know can uphold our name.

Russell, I don't think anyone see's that you guys bring a whole new element into the field, as well as SOTHG and DU. I can move up easy to another bunker, but with alot of you guys playing, its alot easier to get hit and harder to move, makes the game harder while packing a punch with a small number, and that is what makes it fun, idc what anyone says, it makes it better for me to have harder gameplay then too easy
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 05.01.10 20:42

Having a team in airsoft is like having satellite tv. You don't necessarily need it but when it's time you are glad you have it.
    I really like the team aspect because of the camaraderie. I don't know how much you know about the teams around here, but Dagger Unit (or DU) is made up of Aggressor's Team and Sisters of the Holy Ghost (or SOTHG), while both teams still hold true to being individual teams. Combine this with the boys of Immortal Casualties (or IC) we make up an unofficial super team we have affectionately coined Immortal Unit (or IU). On top of that we are all under the umbrell of Airdog Coalition Forces because we have such a good relationship with the men of Airdog Airsoft. I say all this because being part of a team has not only opened up good airsoft time for me, but on each level I have gotten to know so many good dudes. I'm down with the guys on DU because we play together all the time, and some friendships have come out of it. Playing closely with IC (either with or against doesn't matter) has also given me the opportunity to get to know those guys and they are a great group of dudes (even if they won't tell me their secret vsr-10 plans). Then being closely related with Airdog has been just as rewarding. They put on the best games both public and invite only and do the best work on guns.
    So my suggestion is get your team rolling and get running with some other teams.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 05.01.10 20:48

NJSC wrote:Having a team in airsoft is like having satellite tv. You don't necessarily need it but when it's time you are glad you have it.
    I really like the team aspect because of the camaraderie. I don't know how much you know about the teams around here, but Dagger Unit (or DU) is made up of Aggressor's Team and Sisters of the Holy Ghost (or SOTHG), while both teams still hold true to being individual teams. Combine this with the boys of Immortal Casualties (or IC) we make up an unofficial super team we have affectionately coined Immortal Unit (or IU). On top of that we are all under the umbrell of Airdog Coalition Forces because we have such a good relationship with the men of Airdog Airsoft. I say all this because being part of a team has not only opened up good airsoft time for me, but on each level I have gotten to know so many good dudes. I'm down with the guys on DU because we play together all the time, and some friendships have come out of it. Playing closely with IC (either with or against doesn't matter) has also given me the opportunity to get to know those guys and they are a great group of dudes (even if they won't tell me their secret vsr-10 plans). Then being closely related with Airdog has been just as rewarding. They put on the best games both public and invite only and do the best work on guns.
    So my suggestion is get your team rolling and get running with some other teams.

+1....very true, and yeah you would be surprized on how much I know the teams, Josh (Admin) is the leader of SOTHG, or the founder, Paul (Aggressor) is DU's team leader, or founder, CZ!!ZERO (Russell) is IC's team leader and founder. Now if I got any of these wrong, correct it?

Still though,

Dagger Unit
    IC or IU
    SOTHG
    and others are the bombs of the fields
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 05.01.10 21:02

navyseal1000 wrote:

+1....very true, and yeah you would be surprized on how much I know the teams, Josh (Admin) is the leader of SOTHG, or the founder, Paul (Aggressor) is DU's team leader, or founder, CZ!!ZERO (Russell) is IC's team leader and founder. Now if I got any of these wrong, correct it?

actually, i'm the founder and captain of SOTHG. josh is just tall and joined us a year after we formed.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 05.01.10 22:51

navyseal1000 wrote:
    NJSC wrote:Having a team in airsoft is like having satellite tv. You don't necessarily need it but when it's time you are glad you have it.

Still though,

Dagger Unit
    IC or IU
    SOTHG
    and others are the bombs of the fields

actualy coby bobby was the founder lol
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 05.01.10 23:20

Yeah...lol, but we soon sorta died and we almost got out of airsoft until we found airdog and I restarted the team. But yeah like Nic said, our so called teams are just more groups of guys that like playing together. Lots of people think that IC has a uniform requirement but we dont, we actually just sorta all agree on what gear to get and get it when we can. Obviously Rhino doesnt run MARPAT with the rest of us but he is still in the main 5 man group of IC. So again like Nic said, jsut come to a game with ur guys and our teams arent too difficult to find. U will know it us and just introduce ur self and start slinging some plastic with us. Ur team is sure to make great connections with the other teams.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 05.01.10 23:50

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Yeah...lol, but we soon sorta died and we almost got out of airsoft until we found airdog and I restarted the team. But yeah like Nic said, our so called teams are just more groups of guys that like playing together. Lots of people think that IC has a uniform requirement but we dont, we actually just sorta all agree on what gear to get and get it when we can. Obviously Rhino doesnt run MARPAT with the rest of us but he is still in the main 5 man group of IC. So again like Nic said, jsut come to a game with ur guys and our teams arent too difficult to find. U will know it us and just introduce ur self and start slinging some plastic with us. Ur team is sure to make great connections with the other teams.

Thanks for correcting me everyone, wasn't always sure lol. I've ran with IC a few times on the field and I've got to say.....they lit some people up lol, I was watching Trent this one Area 13 game, he bunkered about 6 guys before getting shot in a chest, if I can remember correctly.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 06.01.10 8:47

navyseal1000 wrote:

Thanks for correcting me everyone, wasn't always sure lol. I've ran with IC a few times on the field and I've got to say.....they lit some people up lol, I was watching Trent this one Area 13 game, he bunkered about 6 guys before getting shot in a chest, if I can remember correctly.

thats cool, and off topic.

Post  Guest 06.01.10 12:21

You only need two people to make a legit airsoft team. A team is a colaboration of multiple parties (in your case people) who work to achieve a shared goal. Therefore, to make a team, you need 2+ people. So your already in the green zone.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 06.01.10 19:01

just some kid wrote:well some of my friends and i are gonna try and make a team called black hawks airsoft.

good choise on name Laughing
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 06.01.10 19:06

Blackhawk 5 wrote:
    just some kid wrote:well some of my friends and i are gonna try and make a team called black hawks airsoft.

haha thanks one of my friends was going to make the team a long time ago but no body wanted to join but recently at the 26th airsoft game with airdog the idea was revived because we got some people together
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 06.01.10 19:38

The legion carrys over 20 people..
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 06.01.10 19:47

Like Paul said a team can even consist of 2+ peoples. The team im on, Team Immortal Casualties use to have 5 but now has 7. It doesn't matter what size you are. People then get use to your team being out on the field and teams sometimes come together as one. Or your team is used as a main force for one of the teams to balance it out. My team and Dagger Unit play together alot as well as against each other for fun. Your team then earns a reputation and people enjoy playing with or against your team. Then maybe some day you'll meet another player on the field who later might join your team to strengthen it. Team DU was formed by two teams and one or two individuals who all wanted to form a major team. Just like IU consist of IC and DU.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 06.01.10 20:04

The legion only had 2 people when we started out and look where we are now
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 24.01.10 23:55

just some kid wrote:
    Blackhawk 5 wrote:

haha thanks one of my friends was going to make the team a long time ago but no body wanted to join but recently at the 26th airsoft game with airdog the idea was revived because we got some people together

yeah i remember that day it was pretty fun... but yea were trying 2 get a team together but me and harris here are the only people who can actually go 2 like every event... brings a tear 2 my eye Crying or Very sad
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 25.01.10 0:40

In that case, i would suggest looking into joining a team that is already established.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 25.01.10 21:24

actually tyler sewell wanted me 2 join your team, ace of spades.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 17:19