Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Official MRE Veggie Omelet and Clam Chowder thread

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Official MRE Veggie Omelet and Clam Chowder thread Empty Official MRE Veggie Omelet and Clam Chowder thread

Post  NJSC 21.01.10 1:00

Admin wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:
    Twitch wrote:
    NJSC wrote:Twitch do I hear a Veggie omelet/clam chowder mre eating contest in the works?

You go ahead and do that. I'll just watch.

Dude you know I am SO down for that. I promise I will still out eat anyone in terms of nasty food, even veggie omelette/clam chowder. We should do a speed contest, one packet ClamChowder, one packet Veggie Omelette, both cold. Whoever finishes first wins, hurling = disqualification. Anyone else down?
    Yeah, I'll do it. Just for kicks.

So there it is; the challenge is out there. For all of those who are brave enough to sign up, sign up. First prize is going to be a bag of 5000 bb's from Airdog airsoft bought by NJSC (anyone else wanting to sweeten the deal just post up).

p.s. I decided to move the discussion to a different thread for the official challenge.

Official MRE Veggie Omelet and Clam Chowder thread Empty Re: Official MRE Veggie Omelet and Clam Chowder thread

Post  Guest 21.01.10 1:04

Who will provide the MREs?
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Official MRE Veggie Omelet and Clam Chowder thread Empty Re: Official MRE Veggie Omelet and Clam Chowder thread

Post  Blackhawk 5 21.01.10 17:57

i'll give it a shot Very Happy
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 21.01.10 23:50

That's it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 18.05.24 19:37