Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

i need a couple guns for my family. any help?

battledogRob227
    battledogRob227

i need a couple guns for my family. any help? Empty i need a couple guns for my family. any help?

Post  battledogRob227 30.01.10 22:48

hey guys i need to know if any one can help out some family of mine that want to play airsoft. im going to be buying the guns for them because they want to play but dont have the extra money. this is for my cousin and his son. he is a full time student and single dad with full custody of his son. they really want to play but like i said, he doesnt have the extra money to buy a couple guns. i really want to help them out so im doing this as a surprise for the both of them. if any one out there has a gun that may need a little repair work that you would like to get rid of, give me a shout and lets see what we can do. or if you have a pretty good gun that your willing to sell the same applies, just give me a shout. thanks for the help in advance.
    Rob
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

i need a couple guns for my family. any help? Empty Re: i need a couple guns for my family. any help?

Post  NJSC 30.01.10 23:05

What sort of guns are you looking for? I know airdog had some mp5k's for $50 a piece. You should check them out.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

i need a couple guns for my family. any help? Empty Re: i need a couple guns for my family. any help?

Post  xplodingbunnys 30.01.10 23:26

NJSC wrote:What sort of guns are you looking for? I know airdog had some mp5k's for $50 a piece. You should check them out.
    You could get some jg g36c, or some mp5s for cheap at Airdog. Talk with Takfire, Rhino or Zartan. They will hook u up.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 30.01.10 23:28

Oh and check this thread out https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/want-to-sell-f17/wts-eleven-and-a-half-guns-t2121.htm . He has a bunch of guns for sale.
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 31.01.10 12:16

I have a very cheap JG M4 S-system for sale. 110 with a red dot sight. it's a great gun.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.05.24 22:34