Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+11
Rambo
xplodingbunnys
sniper2525
Bulldog94
Kodiedogs
gapairsoft
Alpine
Q-bald
#CW!!ZERO
NJSC
Pitbull
15 posters

New to this site

Pitbull
    Pitbull

New to this site Empty New to this site

Post  Pitbull 02.02.10 13:49

Hi all , Seen some of you on other sites, really didnt know there was a local site, glad to see it tho .
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

New to this site Empty Re: New to this site

Post  NJSC 02.02.10 13:56

Welcome glad you found us! Tell us about you. What kind of guns do you have what role do you like to play and where you play mostly?
    Pitbull
    Pitbull

Post  Pitbull 02.02.10 14:49

Thanks NJSC I have a JG AK-47 tactical with a red dot sight. I dont really have a postion there are just 4 of us playing right now and we are all new to airsoft so we play in the woods near my house . Some 2 on 2 and some free for all.

Last edited by myke124 on 02.02.10 18:46; edited 1 time in total
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 02.02.10 14:53

Welcome bro, you definately need to hitup airdogairsoft, they throw some great games.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 02.02.10 17:07

Welcome to da forums!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 02.02.10 17:30

Welcome to the forum glad you are here. There a quite a few fields in Ga. to play on now so happy airsofting.PM me for info on Area13.

Last edited by Alpine on 05.02.10 9:48; edited 1 time in total
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 02.02.10 17:59

Welcome
    Kodiedogs
    Kodiedogs

Post  Kodiedogs 02.02.10 18:06

Welcome like others have said just check things out
    Pitbull
    Pitbull

Post  Pitbull 02.02.10 18:47

Thanks guys for all the welcome's
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 02.02.10 19:00

The Legion Berets Welcome you!
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 02.02.10 22:49

welcome!! give airdog airsoft a look they will hook ya up with whatever you need
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 03.02.10 1:10

sniper2525 wrote:welcome!! give airdog airsoft a look they will hook ya up with whatever you need
    +1
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 04.02.10 22:49

Hey welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing you and your freinds on the feild at an Airdog game. Need to check them out. They have a pretty awesome woodsball feild and a CQB feild that is equally awesome Very Happy. Airdog should have ALL your airsoft needs my freind. looking forward to fighting with you!!
    O and since your new to airsoft, i strongly sugest you visit the store as soon as possible!!! got some pretty sweet stuff in there.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 05.02.10 17:50

Welcome to the forum!
    Pitbull
    Pitbull

Post  Pitbull 05.02.10 18:00

Thanks all I really like this forum
    Pitbull
    Pitbull

Post  Pitbull 05.02.10 18:31

OK noob question...where I work we stress that there are no stupid questions.. I hope that applies here also.. What can I expect if I show up for a game ( a public game ) How long does a game last ? ammo is one reason I ask, I only have 2, 600 round Hi caps. Do you split everyone up amoung 2 teams ? What type of games do you play on a public day ? I only know what ive read so im trying to get a mind set of how it works. I understand bringing food and water, anything else I need ? I figured a tool kit for any gun issues and clothing for weather issues, a kill rag ( red 1'x1' ? ) If the red 1'x1' is right I can bring enough for everyone there( brand new shop rags ). I just dont know what to expect so any help would be great.......
    Thanks
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 05.02.10 18:37

myke124 wrote:OK noob question...where I work we stress that there are no stupid questions.. I hope that applies here also.. What can I expect if I show up for a game ( a public game ) How long does a game last ? ammo is one reason I ask, I only have 2, 600 round Hi caps. Do you split everyone up amoung 2 teams ? What type of games do you play on a public day ? I only know what ive read so im trying to get a mind set of how it works. I understand bringing food and water, anything else I need ? I figured a tool kit for any gun issues and clothing for weather issues, a kill rag ( red 1'x1' ? ) If the red 1'x1' is right I can bring enough for everyone there( brand new shop rags ). I just dont know what to expect so any help would be great.......
    Thanks

well the games ussually bring out close to 200 players depending where you go..(Airdog/Area13club)the games ussually last from 12 to 5 but sometimes start in the mornings.. the teams are evenly divided, we ussually play the typical single elimination games.. Bringing a pop up tent is always nice especially if you have a team or a group of people... the rags sound good...
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 05.02.10 18:54

myke124 wrote:OK noob question...where I work we stress that there are no stupid questions.. I hope that applies here also.. What can I expect if I show up for a game ( a public game ) How long does a game last ? ammo is one reason I ask, I only have 2, 600 round Hi caps. Do you split everyone up amoung 2 teams ? What type of games do you play on a public day ? I only know what ive read so im trying to get a mind set of how it works. I understand bringing food and water, anything else I need ? I figured a tool kit for any gun issues and clothing for weather issues, a kill rag ( red 1'x1' ? ) If the red 1'x1' is right I can bring enough for everyone there( brand new shop rags ). I just dont know what to expect so any help would be great.......
    Thanks

Games last around 4 to 6 hours on a basis. However there are 24hr games which of coarse includes night fighting. Those two high caps of your should be enough for any regular game. For an Operation or 24 hr event ill recommend 3 to 4 high caps. But it also depends on how much you lay down on the trigger finger. Unless there its an Operation the teams will usually be 1v1. When they split up teams, they ask people to get into the groups of who they usually play with then they will divide from there. On a regular game day you can play any kind of game types. Team Deathmatch, Capture the flag/crate, one hit elimination, bomb run, etc. Other than food and water ill recommend shade/ cover like a overhead tent. It helps alot in the summer. All of your airsoft gear, bug spray, sunscreen, etc. The kill rag you stated is perfect. I would also say bring some cash money with ya b/c sometimes the whole airsoft group goes out and dominates a restaurant through communication and tactics Razz . And of coarse bring your positive attitude and bring the fun! If you have any more question, just keep on asking. Very Happy
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 05.02.10 22:08

Yep just as stated above but also remember your goggles or shooter glasses. And your mag count is fine usually everybody reloads between game times.But like Crazy Twitch said for a bigger op more mags is always good.So where ever you play I know you'll have fun. There are a ton of fun games to play in airsoft and alot of good people to play them with.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 06.02.10 11:52

and if you ever think u might run out of ammo in the feild bring a back of bbs with u onto the feild while u play
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 03.03.10 10:37

WELCOME!

Post  Guest 03.03.10 12:11

Bulldog94 wrote:
    Thanks

well the games ussually bring out close to 200 players depending where you go..(Airdog/Area13club)the games ussually last from 12 to 5 but sometimes start in the mornings.. the teams are evenly divided, we ussually play the typical single elimination games.. Bringing a pop up tent is always nice especially if you have a team or a group of people... the rags sound good...

200 players? Not quite...

For open games you are looking at around 50 or so people, for big OPs ou are looking at 120+ people.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 10.03.10 11:53

Better late than never....Welcome to the forums!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13.05.24 7:33