Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

All my shit is gone

All my shit is gone Empty All my shit is gone

Post  Guest 20.02.10 2:50

I'm not going into details so don't ask suffice to say my anger is extreme at this point. All of my airsoft possessions are gone at this period in time. Gone. I want to play tomorrow, but I have nothing. I will solely rely on the generosity of you guys if I want to play. Here is what I do have :

Issued ACUs
    BBs

Thats it. If someone could lend me a hand, I would appreciate it. Not sure if this is going to get read before the game. I might just not come.

UPDATE: Thanks to some late night driving and alot of yelling believe you me, I was able to acquire the following :

Loadout
    My MP5SD6 (no battery)
    MP5 Magazines
    M4 Magazines

I am still without shoes. I have no tennis shoes or boots on my person or within driveable range. The only footwear I have are my polished leather dress shoes, which I will not get muddy. If anyone could lend me a LiPo and a pair of shoes I could be in for the game.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

All my shit is gone Empty Re: All my shit is gone

Post  Airsoftguy238 20.02.10 8:24

Paul i got a 7.4 lipo and some size 11 and size 13 boots if you can come by college park

Current date/time is 19.04.24 4:41