Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

New Team, New Enemy: Laughing Jackal Airsoft

superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

New Team, New Enemy: Laughing Jackal Airsoft Empty New Team, New Enemy: Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Post  superchrisguy 23.02.10 23:32

Looking for recruits for the Newly formed Laughing Jackal Airsoft Team!

Join the fun, Join the win!

Looking to find people around the Byron, Macon, Warner Robins Area (others included too! :p )

For more information, please send me a PM or visit our site : www.laughingjackal.vze.com
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

New Team, New Enemy: Laughing Jackal Airsoft Empty Re: New Team, New Enemy: Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Post  navyseal1000 24.02.10 10:03

I'm in Macon....but I play at Airdog!
    Takfire
    Takfire

New Team, New Enemy: Laughing Jackal Airsoft Empty Re: New Team, New Enemy: Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Post  Takfire 24.02.10 13:57

No worries Coby!
    I would like to encourage you to support LJ Airsoft and their start up field!
    I have also asked the guys at GSU airsoft to also support and check the field out.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 24.02.10 15:13

Yeah, I talked with the head of the team and he sounded extremely excited about this field being relitively close to our school, let us know when u r opening up so we can give you guys a hand.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 24.02.10 18:51

navyseal1000 wrote:I'm in Macon....but I play at Airdog!

Yea Coby join the team bro.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 24.02.10 21:24

I'll look into it, since I'm the only one that I know of in Macon. If anyone who is already on the team throw me a pm and we'll talk?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 6:57