Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Area13 update

Alpine
    Alpine

Area13 update Empty Area13 update

Post  Alpine 24.02.10 15:18

Guy's if there is another weight of bb you need just let me know. As of right now I have .2's and .25's. I also have silicone spray for sale. And if there is anything else you need let me know. We will have Iron face masks for sale in March.Also we will be using full seal goggles as a standard for all players.And full face protection will be required for field play. We will have more of the cqb village in play in the next couple of weeks. And many more bunkers are going to be deployed. So the added face protection will be a plus. As we get closer to summer the field will be changing alot. There will still be some open areas to snipe from along with plenty of CQB areas to battle through.I'm ready for the warm dry weather and the games that will come along with it. And for those that didn't buy in on the memberships don't worry we will have plenty of open games for you all to play in. We are also ramping up for our spring Op's and Night games.

Current date/time is 19.04.24 4:29