Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+3
Tinman
Chief
Rhino
7 posters

Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking

Rhino
    Rhino

Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking Empty Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking

Post  Rhino 10.02.09 13:35

Well here just a quick picture that I snapped with my iPhone of the first completed Airdog MOSFET with active breaking. I just got getting them together and figured I would leak the info out here before they get announced on our site. Here are a few specs on them. They have the ability to handle 55 volts, they are able to dissapate 300 watts, and handle 80 amps Continuously. More info to come soon.

Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking Picture001
    Chief
    Chief

Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking Empty Re: Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking

Post  Chief 10.02.09 14:01

Sweet! Keep up the great work!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking Empty Re: Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking

Post  Tinman 10.02.09 15:06

Cool . . .
    Any ability to control modes?
    (Would love one for the SPR to go SAFE/SINGLE/3-ROUND BURST)
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 10.02.09 19:36

Nice work Rhino!
    The AIRDOG Mosfet is the first of many store produced products we will offer.
    We will offer the Mosfets soon as part of our line up for upgrade service.
    At the moment, only the active breaking module is available.
    More informating regarding the performance of the Mosfet to be released soon!
    Our techs will soon be working on the board design and coding for other features such as 3 shot burst.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 10.02.09 20:40

Takfire wrote:Our techs will soon be working on the board design and coding for other features such as 3 shot burst.

AWESOME!!! cheers
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 10.02.09 20:47

One more picture of the first batch complete.
    Sneak peak of the new Airdog airsoft MOSFET with active breaking Picture
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 11.02.09 8:19

Crankin' 'em out! By the way... nice shoes! Laughing Laughing

Post  |337 11.02.09 17:16

i want one
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 11.02.09 19:44

|337 wrote:i want one

They are in stock and ready to go!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 11.02.09 19:56

These are the kind that reverse the motor for a split-second after each shot to stop the gears, right?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 11.02.09 20:59

Basically since these arent computer controlled.... obviously the "split second" is just a figure of speech because the time frame is in the milliseconds. As Takfire said these are the first of many products I will be putting together. Computer controlled units with tons of features will be available in the future. I have used one of these for years on my TM G36.... Just a few results from testing have been...

1) Stock CA M16VN - 1100mah 9.6 with out mosfet was 16bps and with the mosfet 18.5bps
    2) JG Dragon - M120, stock motor, 11.1 lipo, no fet 20bps with fet 22bps.

and on and on..... the normal increase in rate of fire is 2+ bps plus the benifits of active braking and saving your contacts. I can tell you with a big battery a FET is a must! Doing my testing with big batteries like my 12 volt 5000mah elite battery (actually 12.8 volts) and my 11.1 lipo (actually 12.4 volts) those contacts get burning hot with a 1-2 second burst without the FET.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Post  Lone Wolf 11.02.09 21:21

Those look pretty sharp. I may have to try one of those out...as soon as I get some more mad money.

When you make a set of computer controlled/programmable modules you might want to also have a user friendly programmer written with it. For example, the user can change the Burst setting and amount per burst. the user could also put in trigger delays for semi auto if they were to be using it in a DSR or similar sniper rifle.

other than that, these are going to be great. say how 'bout i do a long, technical review on one of them and get to keep one on the house!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 13.02.09 1:06

Thanks for the offer LoneWolf.
    Electioneer has been slated to handle the video / technical reviews.
    I will certainly let you know about other opportunities to test out AIRDOG Airsoft products!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 7:31