Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Rambo
just some kid
6 posters

Red ringed xbox 360 pro system $60

just some kid
    just some kid

Red ringed xbox 360 pro system $60 - Page 2 Empty Re: Red ringed xbox 360 pro system $60

Post  just some kid 17.04.10 15:38

Just wondering what cable was it that didn't fit....was it the one that plugs into the tv or the one that plugs into the wall. the one with the power box or the one with the colored cable heads that go into the tv? can you have trent bring the xbox back down when he comes back down so i can see what cable you need?
    B Boy
    B Boy

Red ringed xbox 360 pro system $60 - Page 2 Empty Re: Red ringed xbox 360 pro system $60

Post  B Boy 17.04.10 23:17

Its probably the power cable. There is a little plastic pin in the middle of the connector on the new power supplies. The old ones don't have that plastic piece. There is also a slight voltage difference if I am not mistaken.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 18.04.10 2:41

B Boy wrote:Its probably the power cable. There is a little plastic pin in the middle of the connector on the new power supplies. The old ones don't have that plastic piece. There is also a slight voltage difference if I am not mistaken.

Correct, I think its actually just a difference in wattage though, but this one is the lower output block and I modified it to work,(by knocking out the pin and shaving some stuff down). Xbox is all fixed now, working great, thanks bro. About to put it up for sale lol. Let me know if anyone wants to buy an Xbox, lol.

1+ for just some kid
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 18.04.10 10:32

haha well glad that worked out ok. i've been freakin out cause i had to split the profit with my brother and i thought he was gonna spend it. lol! well i guess we can lock this thread admin. sorry for the trouble man

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 5:31