Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
superchrisguy
Rhino
Admin
#CW!!ZERO
Gonzo
9 posters

MagPul Products

Gonzo
    Gonzo

MagPul Products Empty MagPul Products

Post  Gonzo 17.03.10 17:16

Alright I was thinking of buying a few magpul items for my kwa sr-10, but had a few questions first. I was going to buy this stock for the Sr
    http://store.magpul.com/product/6/82 but was wondering if 1. If this would even work in an airsoft gun. and 2. would I have to rearrange the battery wires before installation of the stock.

The next item i was going buy is was the magpul MIAD grip kit
    http://store.magpul.com/product/mag050/40 once again I want to know if this will work with an airsoft gun confused
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

MagPul Products Empty Re: MagPul Products

Post  #CW!!ZERO 17.03.10 18:15

If you get the airsoft version and not the real steel yes it will work. Also you would have to move your battery to the front if it is currently in the back if you want that stock.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 17.03.10 18:58

Here's some links to the PTS (airsoft) versions, made by MagPul out of the same polymer as the real steel specifically to fit airsoft guns.
    Stock:
    http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4005
    Grip:
    http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=4007&zenid=0f45f15b16c67a2d0249bee3a4af80f7

I think Airdog might have the MOE stuff in stock... last time I went there I know they had the MOE handgaurds and I think they had the stock and MIAD grip as well.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 17.03.10 18:59

Gonzo wrote:Alright I was thinking of buying a few magpul items for my kwa sr-10, but had a few questions first. I was going to buy this stock for the Sr
    http://store.magpul.com/product/6/82 but was wondering if 1. If this would even work in an airsoft gun. and 2. would I have to rearrange the battery wires before installation of the stock.

The next item i was going buy is was the magpul MIAD grip kit
    http://store.magpul.com/product/mag050/40 once again I want to know if this will work with an airsoft gun confused

The real steel parts will NOT work on an airsoft gun and that stock in an airsoft version will NOT accept a battery.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 17.03.10 19:14

Magpul products are made extremely well. You will not be disappointed with anything you get! Just be careful of Magpul knock offs, such as the STAR "Magpul" Mags.
    Gonzo
    Gonzo

Post  Gonzo 17.03.10 20:04

Alright thanks alot for all the info. I was planning on putting all Dark Earth colored accerssories on my gun from them but now im not sure because of that stock. Crying or Very sad

Post  Guest 17.03.10 22:41

Gonzo wrote:Alright thanks alot for all the info. I was planning on putting all Dark Earth colored accerssories on my gun from them but now im not sure because of that stock. Crying or Very sad

Perhaps you missed the other posts....I'll cut it clearly. MagPul makes both realsteel AND airsoft products. The products you wish to purchase that are made for realsteel are ALSO made in AIRSOFT version by MAGPUL to fit your AIRSOFT gun. Look up the AIRSOFT versions of the stock and grip you are looking for, I have both of those in the airsoft version.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 18.03.10 6:18

If the quality/construction of the airsoft versions matches the real-steel then they will be superb . . . I have the real-steel versions on an AR and am quite pleased! Twisted Evil
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 18.03.10 7:27

If it says Magpul PTS then its for airsoft. If it doesn't its not.
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 18.03.10 23:04

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 18.03.10 23:06

I want to know why you haven't posted up pictures on that sr-10 of yours sir
    Gonzo
    Gonzo

Post  Gonzo 19.03.10 16:15

NJSC wrote:I want to know why you haven't posted up pictures on that sr-10 of yours sir

I should get to that..............so beautiful.....
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 20.03.10 10:58

no joke my next gun is going to have to be an sr12

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 6:51