Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
{ACE}Steve-o
Chief
Admin
Takfire
Rhino
UBCS Gibbs
Lone Wolf
Q-bald
12 posters

Newbie in Newnan

Q-bald
    Q-bald

Newbie in Newnan Empty Newbie in Newnan

Post  Q-bald 11.02.09 19:43

Hey all you airsofters...........Q-bald here(AKA CHUCK)
    Been checking out airsoft online for a while and WOW what a cool sport i'm an old timer (38) but still very young @ heart
    I've always been into guns and military tactics. Loved playing war as a kid in the neighborhood. Looks like I get to be A kid again.
    I have an 18 year old son and he wants to get into the sport also.
    Don't have any gear yet but we will be ready this summer.NEED TO BUILD FUNDS. Also have 3 guys at work that want to get into it too
    So I will start a team. Cant wait to battle all you guys. Gonna get all my gear from Airdog. man those guys know there stuff.Been there a couple of times and bombarded them with ???????????? for like 45 min. They had an answer for every one. Like I said they know their stuff. See ya on the field this summer
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Newbie in Newnan Empty Re: Newbie in Newnan

Post  Lone Wolf 11.02.09 20:27

Welcome to the Forums!
    UBCS Gibbs
    UBCS Gibbs

Post  UBCS Gibbs 11.02.09 20:53

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the team. Starting a team and keeping it going is one of the hardest things to do!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 11.02.09 21:05

Hey Chuck! nice to see you made it to the forum! like we talked about at the shop it will be fun as heel for you and your son and a good way to do some bonding! It is surely a fun sport!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 11.02.09 21:26

Welcome to the forum Q-Bald!
    Just stop by the shop and we will help you as much as possible!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 11.02.09 22:12

UBCS Gibbs wrote:Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the team. Starting a team and keeping it going is one of the hardest things to do!
    Very true, but it's really rewarding.

It's good you're getting info before you buy your first gun! A lot of people will just go to a store and pick out a gun without doing much research beforehand.

But welcome to the forum! If you've got any questions about anything airsoft or forum-related, feel free to create a topic or send me a PM.
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 11.02.09 22:30

Welcome Q-Bald! Me, my son and my brother all play along with friends! Trust me, your won't be the oldest on the field What a Face
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 11.02.09 23:21

Q-bald wrote:
    Gonna get all my gear from Airdog. man those guys know there stuff.Been there a couple of times and bombarded them with ???????????? for like 45 min. See ya on the field this summer

Ive been there around 10 times and still bombard em with questions everytime. haha Wink welcome to the great sport of airsoft. hope to see you on the field!!
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 12.02.09 0:12

Chief wrote:Welcome Q-Bald! Me, my son and my brother all play along with friends! Trust me, your won't be the oldest on the field What a Face

Yea Chuck, Chief is really old Wink

If you have any questions about stuff feel free to ask most people around this forum, really educated bunch here. Also check out my youtube channel and maybe you'll find some information.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAirsoftReviewer1
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 12.02.09 8:35

Welcome Q-Bald It's good to see father son teams. Me and both of my son's play. Hope to see you guy's on the field and welcome to the forum.

Last edited by Alpine on 04.02.10 15:32; edited 1 time in total
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 12.02.09 8:43

Thanks fort the warm welcome guys......My son is going to college next year and I figured this would be a way to get him to still spend time with me...............he is totaly stoked to play as am I
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 12.02.09 10:31

Electioneer wrote:
    Chief wrote:Welcome Q-Bald! Me, my son and my brother all play along with friends! Trust me, your won't be the oldest on the field What a Face

If you have any questions about stuff feel free to ask most people around this forum, really educated bunch here. Also check out my youtube channel and maybe you'll find some information.

What's that? I couldn't quite hear you! I was reaching for my dentures and fell out of my wheel chair! When I hit the ground my hearing aid went on the fritz! By the way.... some help here.... I seem to have fallen and can't get up What a Face
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 12.02.09 12:55

Chief wrote:
    Electioneer wrote:

What's that? I couldn't quite hear you! I was reaching for my dentures and fell out of my wheel chair! When I hit the ground my hearing aid went on the fritz! By the way.... some help here.... I seem to have fallen and can't get up What a Face

Life Alert...It saves lives!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 12.02.09 23:19

Welcome Q-bald!I do not think that I have met you,but look forward to meeting you and your team at future games.I am also a father of 2 boys and we are diehard airsoft junkies so" BRING IT ON!!!"
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 13.02.09 8:40

Thanks Zartan............We cant wait to shoot you.........LOL
    How cool is it to be able to say that and smile
    see you on the battle field

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.05.24 11:58