Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Pistol Holsters for Large Pistols with Flashlight/laser attachments

Saiyaman

Pistol Holsters for Large Pistols with Flashlight/laser attachments Empty Pistol Holsters for Large Pistols with Flashlight/laser attachments

Post  Saiyaman 12.02.09 2:15

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a left leg drop down thigh holster for a mk23 with LAM unit. I think they can be classified as a large pistol with a flashlight/laser attachment. I have seen a lot on ebay but only for right legs. Unfortunately us lefties don't get much support! Locally in Atlanta we have airdog, airsoft atlanta, and goldeneagle. I don't think any of them have it? Or did I just ask the wrong questions?

Thanks in advance!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Pistol Holsters for Large Pistols with Flashlight/laser attachments Empty Re: Pistol Holsters for Large Pistols with Flashlight/laser attachments

Post  Admin 12.02.09 9:14

What's your price range? Are you looking for a real-deal holster or a replica one?
    Also, is golden eagle an airsoft retailer in Metro Atlanta? I've never heard of them.
    You maybe could check brigade quartermasters. Failing that, (or if you want a repro holster), I think Pantac makes one.
    Saiyaman

Pistol Holsters for Large Pistols with Flashlight/laser attachments Empty Re: Pistol Holsters for Large Pistols with Flashlight/laser attachments

Post  Saiyaman 12.02.09 9:25

I have to admit, I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money. Under $30? It doesn't have to be a a replica or anything. As long as it's pretty durable. My last holster broke because the plastic snaps snapped off.
    My mistake the company is called goldeagle not golden eagle.
    http://www.goldeagleairsoftcqb.com/

That isn't their phone number, you have to listen for the updated one. I've never been there but a friend of mine has mentioned them before.
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 12.02.09 18:00

Holy fricking CRAP!!!!!!! I am so not paying 50 bucks to play a 5 hour game... I would go there if they prices were like Airdogs...

GoldEagle=FAIL
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 12.02.09 19:59

Gold Eagle looks pretty cool too. But pretty expensive.
    Dirkastan
    Dirkastan

Post  Dirkastan 12.02.09 20:00

XXX wrote:I would go there if they prices were like Airdogs...

no, trust me you would not...its horrible.

Its a big room with boxes and each team starts on one side. Its only little kids that dont call any hits whatsoever. And you have to use their BBs, you can't bring your own...which is retarded.
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 12.02.09 20:42

I want to rent a warehouse. I have one in mind... that might let us use it for free if we sweep up the bbs. But no bunkers so... hmm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 1:34