Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

looking for a team in southwest metro Atlanta area

thr33m0jo3
    thr33m0jo3

looking for a team in southwest metro Atlanta area  Empty looking for a team in southwest metro Atlanta area

Post  thr33m0jo3 15.07.10 12:38

im relitivley new to airsoft and im looking for a team my load out is a j&g customeized g36k withe a 3-9x32 sniper scope ---a echo 1 p90 with a box mag --- 4 riot sheilds( for teammates to use at games if they wont) extend able bunker claymores a morter and a 105 howitzer artiller gun in the works --- i go to most the airdogs games im going to op f.e.a.r. and would love to find a team oh and im on delta for fear
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

looking for a team in southwest metro Atlanta area  Empty Re: looking for a team in southwest metro Atlanta area

Post  Bulldog94 15.07.10 12:57

Hey man, What I suggest you do is look around. Don't go ahead and set yourself up for a team yet. What you can do is play around and see how teams play and then make your decision from there. FYI though, The Legion is recruiting.
    just some kid
    just some kid

looking for a team in southwest metro Atlanta area  Empty Re: looking for a team in southwest metro Atlanta area

Post  just some kid 15.07.10 14:00

Look For me at fear. i'm on Delta also. I wanna see you play and stuff. My name is Harris and I'm on fatal ops. We're always looking for members. But look at all the teams out there first. There's plenty of choices

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 11:25